Another year another bs fumble costing us against pitt | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Another year another bs fumble costing us against pitt

Where are people getting this stuff from? So when Welch was out there the team decided “hey let’s play with more heart now”. These kids, mainly the OL have a lack of talent and they make mistakes. But I have no doubt they are trying their best. Too many small sample size H0T Takes.

Probably is a hot take, but when the ball suddenly started moving and the defense started stepping up...that’s where I am taking it from

You are right, our offensive line is TERRIBLE. It really truly is...But my thing is Tommy isn’t doing them any favors. He has some of the best arm talent I think we have ever seen for Syracuse, but IQ and natural instincts...ehhhh

he holds the ball too long and can do better with pocket awareness, but a better OL and he’s the 2nd best QB in the conference

Probably is a hot take, but when the ball suddenly started moving and the defense started stepping up...that’s where I am taking it from

the D played well the whole 2nd half. last week the same story played out with TD leading a surge in the 4th Q
welch is fools gold

I don’t know, Welch did halfway decent with it in the second half
His success was based on him being a rather large running QB. The only way we could win with him is if he was a much better passer or if TD was a much better runner. If Welch has to play the next 4 games, he won't finish the season, even at his size. He got beat up pretty good in his short stint. There is no quarterback in college that can win with this O-line, maybe not even finish the season, and I'm not sure why people keep putting it on Tommy. Next, they'll be on hammering Welch.

Sorry samspann1 FloridaFan and anyone else I may have jumped on last night. Not my best night.. I wish I could blame it on being drunk but I don't drink. Between watching our offense and my second favorite team, Iowa, score 15 points the last 2 weeks, I was at my breaking point. I try to contribute better on here even though I'm far from a football expert and I failed badly last night.

No worries, man. It's been a rough football season (college, at least...Go Bills!), and I think we're all frustrated with how things have played out so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom