Any Chance: Hopkins to BC, Autry to Va. Tech | Syracusefan.com

Any Chance: Hopkins to BC, Autry to Va. Tech

I don't see Hopkins taking the Bc job, I know Autry was an assistant there, but I would have to think that Tech is looking for someone with head coaching experience.

any chance?

He's not worth the millions he would cost to the school for the result they would get. That's why SU pays him such a high salary so he won't be poached by some school like BC.

any chance?
Hopkins might have been high on B.C.'s list but they have said that they are not looking for a coach. As for Autry, I think Va tech would be looking for a head coach with experience.

VT upped their HC salary another 300k yesterday. Not sure Red even makes 300k on this staff.

Hopkins might have been high on B.C.'s list but they have said that they are not looking for a coach. As for Autry, I think Va tech would be looking for a head coach with experience.

BC fired their coach today

No chance Virginia Tech is going with inexperienced assistant again in Autry. They will need a coach with head coaching experience after Johnson failing with no HC experience.

Hopkins would be dumb to want to the BC job. Its not like the USC job where he was from and he wouldn't be a direct opponent of SU.

With BC firing Donahue they were dumb for letting Bruce Pearl agree to take the Auburn job before getting a chance to interview him for that job. That however is to Syracuse's advantage. I didn't want Pearl at BC.

If I were BC I would back up the Brinks truck to Ed Cooley's house.

Why? Because they want a guy who recruits non-qualifiers? I'm sure that would go over great at the "Harvard of Chestnut Hill".

No chance Virginia Tech is going with inexperienced assistant again in Autry. They will need a coach with head coaching experience after Johnson failing with no HC experience.

Hopkins would be dumb to want to the BC job. Its not like the USC job where he was from and he wouldn't be a direct opponent of SU.

With BC firing Donahue they were dumb for letting Bruce Pearl agree to take the Auburn job before getting a chance to interview him for that job. That however is to Syracuse's advantage. I didn't want Pearl at BC.

Maybe VT hires Donahue! And vise versa!

I think Gregg Marshall will get the BC job

You really think this? I guess I'd be surprised he wouldn't aim for a better job but I respect your opinion enough that I wanted to clarify

if he didn't go to USC why the hell would he go to BC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom