any chance we host a 1st round game now? | Syracusefan.com

any chance we host a 1st round game now?

NO, unless SU wins out and wins the BE tourney thats probably gone with this loss. You cant lose to a team who has 5 wins and is likely to miss there own conference tournament.

Absolutely sucks was looking forward to an early may home game... Guess hope they win out

... assuming we lose 1 more game?

That seems like a reasonable assumption and given our RPI has now slipped to 10th overall, 4 losses could put us on the NCAA bubble.

Given how this season has been in NCAA lacrosse, I figure nothing is out of the realm of possibility. There will be more head-scratching losses, and I don't mean by Syracuse.

Given how this season has been in NCAA lacrosse, I figure nothing is out of the realm of possibility. There will be more head-scratching losses, and I don't mean by Syracuse.

To your point about "nothing out of the realm of possibility", this year we could have a 3 loss #1 seed and I'm pretty sure that has never happened before. Also, this season (more than I can ever remember) the difference between the #1 ranked team and say the 10th ranked team has become razor thin. The NCAA selection committee team is going to have a helluva time seeding the field of 16 and selecting the 8 at large teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom