Any Fordham or VCU alums here | Syracusefan.com

Any Fordham or VCU alums here

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
1st two schools to show a big interest in my class of 2019 son (soccer).
Any inside info appreciated.

1st two schools to show a big interest in my class of 2019 son (soccer).
Any inside info appreciated.
know nothing about the teams, but if hes going to live and work in the Northeast...ie: NYC, a Fordham education will open a lot of doors...

My good buddies son will be playing baseball for Fordham next year.

Just had our visit. What a campus!! When you think of a college campus, this is what comes mind.

The soccer was okay, bit it was a spring scrimmage, so no seniors.

know nothing about the teams, but if hes going to live and work in the Northeast...ie: NYC, a Fordham education will open a lot of doors...

brother was Fordham law

We play VCU just about every year in soccer and beat them just about every year.

On the serious side, the big programs there are their Med School and their Pharmacy School. The Pharma School is a graduate program.

Fordham is an excellent school, Vcu is in an excellent area, not sure where abouts in the Bronx Fordham is, have no clue about the soccer programs.

I did my freshman year at Fordham. As you said, the campus is exactly what a college should look like. Back when I went (about 100 years ago), while the campus was great, you really couldn't go 2 blocks either way without taking your life in your hands. I'm sure it has changed by now. I actually lived on the Bronx campus, but attended classes at the Lincoln Center campus (read: building). I was on a first name basis with the D train poet! :)

It was nice spending the day in Manhattan and the heading back to that nice campus. Best of luck whatever the final decision is.

Fordham is in walking distance to the Bronx Botanical Gardens, the Bronx Zoo and the Little Italy of the Bronx - Arthur Av which has some amazing eateries!

Fordham is in walking distance to the Bronx Botanical Gardens, the Bronx Zoo and the Little Italy of the Bronx - Arthur Av which has some amazing eateries!
Arthur Ave. bakeries and butcher shops were fantastic!

Wich(man) Way to the NIT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom