Class of 2016 - Any news from the hill? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Any news from the hill?

This is what I can share so far. All the visitors are having a ball and we couldn't have picked a better weekend to have a bunch of guys visit SU. Thompson's heart is with SU, but playing time and mommy signing off are still concerns here. Green could end things at any moment, but he's the type that loves the attention and the Duke interest is tempting him to hold off for a little bit. Tucker loves SU and a commitment could come at any moment, but like Quade he might want to seek out more attention that the recruiting process brings. On Gillon, basically the same as I said on my pod. If he leaves without committing and visits A&M/OU, we'll end up on the outside looking in like the Mullins situation. The staff is dealing with him personally throughout and giving it their best shot to close it out.

To recap it all. I'll be shocked if we don't land a player or two after this weekend.

This is what I can share so far. All the visitors are having a ball and we couldn't have picked a better weekend to have a bunch of guys visit SU. Thompson's heart is with SU, but playing time and mommy signing off are still concerns here. Green could end things at any moment, but he's the type that loves the attention and the Duke interest is tempting him to hold off for a little bit. Tucker loves SU and a commitment could come at any moment, but like Quade he might want to seek out more attention that the recruiting process brings. On Gillon, basically the same as I said on my pod. If he leaves without committing and visits A&M/OU, we'll end up on the outside looking in like the Mullins situation. The staff is dealing with him personally throughout and giving it their best shot to close it out.

To recap it all. I'll be shocked if we don't land a player or two after this weekend.
Is that all you got?

Francis03 said:
This is what I can share so far. All the visitors are having a ball and we couldn't have picked a better weekend to have a bunch of guys visit SU. Thompson's heart is with SU, but playing time and mommy signing off are still concerns here. Green could end things at any moment, but he's the type that loves the attention and the Duke interest is tempting him to hold off for a little bit. Tucker loves SU and a commitment could come at any moment, but like Quade he might want to seek out more attention that the recruiting process brings. On Gillon, basically the same as I said on my pod. If he leaves without committing and visits A&M/OU, we'll end up on the outside looking in like the Mullins situation. The staff is dealing with him personally throughout and giving it their best shot to close it out. To recap it all. I'll be shocked if we don't land a player or two after this weekend.
You da man Dean. Da damn man!

Ideally, I'd like the two guards right now--Gillon to bolster next year's line up, and Green to build a solid foundation going forward.

The others can take their time, if they prefer.

Francis03 said:
This is what I can share so far. All the visitors are having a ball and we couldn't have picked a better weekend to have a bunch of guys visit SU. Thompson's heart is with SU, but playing time and mommy signing off are still concerns here. Green could end things at any moment, but he's the type that loves the attention and the Duke interest is tempting him to hold off for a little bit. Tucker loves SU and a commitment could come at any moment, but like Quade he might want to seek out more attention that the recruiting process brings. On Gillon, basically the same as I said on my pod. If he leaves without committing and visits A&M/OU, we'll end up on the outside looking in like the Mullins situation. The staff is dealing with him personally throughout and giving it their best shot to close it out. To recap it all. I'll be shocked if we don't land a player or two after this weekend.

It was a great weekend for them to all visit. Weather turned for the better. Mayfest parties. Concert in the Dome last night with 3 acts college kids love. Sorority and Fraternity activities today. Has to be fun on campus this weekend as the kids blow off some steam before finals start Thursday.

rrlbees said:
It was a great weekend for them to all visit. Weather turned for the better. Mayfest parties. Concert in the Dome last night with 3 acts college kids love. Sorority and Fraternity activities today. Has to be fun on campus this weekend as the kids blow off some steam before finals start Thursday.
Sounds like a perfect environment for underage high school kids! J/k

DJ Rony Seikaly was spinning at one of those parties.
Alex Wright dance gif.gif

First, Thomas Bryant, and now, Taurean Thompson: it's become apparent Syracuse Baaketball has "mommy" issues.:eek:

Diallo is blowing up, so we will have to fight off a lot of big time suitors. He obviously likes us, it's just a matter of a ton of teams are now waking up to his talent.

Francis03 said:
He's not committing until he visits Kentucky. He's loving the visit as well and SU pretty much high on his list at the moment. Plus his family prefers him to stay in the northeast. So we have that working for us.;)
one of these family wish sitches has to work out for us right?

This is the closer -
upload_2016-4-30_16-20-50.jpeg

He's not committing until he visits Kentucky. He's loving the visit as well and SU pretty much high on his list at the moment. Plus his family prefers him to stay in the northeast. So we have that working for us.;)
Is UConn a legit threat? It sounds like it will come down to UK/UConn for him -- any chance we can sneak in ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom