Class of 2016 - Any news from the hill? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Any news from the hill?

This is what I can share so far. All the visitors are having a ball and we couldn't have picked a better weekend to have a bunch of guys visit SU. Thompson's heart is with SU, but playing time and mommy signing off are still concerns here. Green could end things at any moment, but he's the type that loves the attention and the Duke interest is tempting him to hold off for a little bit. Tucker loves SU and a commitment could come at any moment, but like Quade he might want to seek out more attention that the recruiting process brings. On Gillon, basically the same as I said on my pod. If he leaves without committing and visits A&M/OU, we'll end up on the outside looking in like the Mullins situation. The staff is dealing with him personally throughout and giving it their best shot to close it out.

To recap it all. I'll be shocked if we don't land a player or two after this weekend.
I'd be real disappointed if Spike is the lone haul...

Mayday!! Mayday!! I have no news from "the" hill, but my hill is frozen in anticipation of great things happening today...
mayday.jpg

You'd have to think so. Guys love playing with a point guard--especially when it's THEIR point guard.
Agree and would be my hope as well RF. I think this was the first year that Quade played summer ball on the same team with those guys...here is hoping to fast friendships and some potentially persuasive back and forth with those others If/when Quade joins Cuse on the hill.

Great info as always Francis!! A quick question...if we do land Quade does that help our fight in landing either Bamba or Randolph? From some comments it sounds like this kid could be a good recruiter for the team he joins. Just getting back from traveling and will be catching up on your podcast shortly...as always good stuff and thanks!
I would think that it would help somewhat since Quade is averaging 10 assist in every game since playing with those guys this spring. At the end of it all though it probably won't have much of an impact, since Bamba and Randolph will make their decisions independently based on preference and fit.

So why does TT's mom have issues with Syracuse?

Gotta be PT, also makes me nervous how thin Mich St is up front next year...immediate pt for him there. If he takes a visit there all bets are off

Yes, he was in town for May Fest and was spinning at one of the events that our visitors were at.

Next thing you'll tell me is Alex Wright was featured dancer.:eek:

Something very silly she has always been upset about.

Gotta be PT, also makes me nervous how thin Mich St is up front next year...immediate pt for him there. If he takes a visit there all bets are off
Mommy doesn't want her kid far away. SU is basically far away enough for her apparently. He never visited Zona and KU, so it's hard to see his mother signing off to Michigan St this late in the game. With how wacky this recruitment has been, nothing would surprise me though.

Mommy doesn't want her kid far away. SU is basically far away enough for her apparently. He never visited Zona and KU, so it's hard to see his mother signing off to Michigan St this late in the game. With how wacky this recruitment has been, nothing would surprise me though.
Francis, I expect better updates than this. I want verbals. Not get on with it.

skurey's freakout live blog:

1:21 Sunday - Watching the Mets and Lax game, trying to keep my cool. Have some snacks to keep me occupied but could use some commits.

Francis, I expect better updates than this. I want verbals. Not get on with it.

I know you're joking but it IS about time we get a verbal or two. It's been way too long since we stocked the shelves.

So where would she want him to go?

1:50 Sunday - lightning delay in the lax game, not good for the anxiety. My car is done at the shop so that should kill an hour or so.

Not sure if he was there but he is a legit DJ. Has his own weekly show on XM radio. He mixes electronic/house type music.

Yep, Seikaly is legit. He spins at some of the top clubs worldwide now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom