Any Rumblings About a Junior Day?? | Syracusefan.com

Any Rumblings About a Junior Day??

anomander

Living Legend
All you see about all these other schools around the country getting verbals from kids on their JR day, or elite JR day. I thought we were going to get this going?

Probably would have heard about it if they were going to do it next weekend when G'Town was in town. Seems like that may have been an opportunity lost.

I noticed that they will not be having a 3 day overnight/commuter camp this year. Just one day skill camps. Can't imagine kids from out of town flying in for a one day camp. Plus they aren't hosting a Coaches clinic this year either. Seems like a loss of a good "marketing tools".

I noticed that they will not be having a 3 day overnight/commuter camp this year. Just one day skill camps. Can't imagine kids from out of town flying in for a one day camp. Plus they aren't hosting a Coaches clinic this year either. Seems like a loss of a good "marketing tools".

With this staff and especially Shafer's/McDonald's attitude, I am sure that they will more than make up for it in some way. Blindly bullish. ;)

They made a point to speak about not doing the coaches clinic. They want to spend as much time and energy on the team as possible. It will make it's return next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom