Any Supercross fsns here? | Syracusefan.com

Any Supercross fsns here?

Nice. Going to the watch him this Saturday in Phoenix. A1 was a good show.

That's awesome, I haven't been to a Supercross since Toronto a few years ago. I've slowly gotten out of the sport unfortunately because of college and varsity sports my last few years of highschool. Over the years I've actually raced against a lot of the younger pros now a days. It's pretty cool looking down the results and seeing names that you've raced with in the past. I tried the whole Loretta Lynn's thing for a few years and never made it past the regionals. My parents got me my last bike (on their money) last winter, so I still ride and race 5-6 times per year.
image.jpg

Last edited:
That's awesome, I haven't been to a Supercross since Toronto a few years ago. I've slowly gotten out of the sport unfortunately because of college and varsity sports my last few years of highschool. Over the years I've actually raced against a lot of the younger pros now a days. It's pretty cool looking down the results and seeing names that you've raced with in the past. I tried the whole Loretta Lynn's thing for a few years and never made it past the regionals. My parents got me my last bike (on their money) last winter, so I still ride and race 5-6 times per year.
View attachment 6528
That's rad dude! I do some riding out here every so often. Broke my knee cap last summer being stupid trying to hit a 4' wake going 40mph. I still think I'm 20 but in my early 40's hahaha. Now I just stick to the mountain biking and ride my long board.

Don't know where you live but they are racing Giant stadium this year.

Another thing... My buddies and people I talked to who used to race always wanted to race Unadilla. Thought that was cool considering they are west coast riders.

Another thing... My buddies and people I talked to who used to race always wanted to race Unadilla. Thought that was cool considering they are west coast riders.

I've watched at Unadilla, but I've never ridden there, not even their amateur track. They've recently held races on their pro track for big amateur events like Loretta Lynn regionals and such. A really good friend of mine got really hurt on the pro track while racing at the regional, it's a pretty crazy track. It's definitely old time motocross.
And I do remember seeing all the advertisements for the Metlife supercross when I was there for the Penn State game, I had forgotten about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom