Anybody else think... | Syracusefan.com

Anybody else think...

Forza Azzurri

All American
that Mick Cronin represents the Lollipop Guild?

large_MickCroninCincinnatiNotreDame.jpeg
wizard-of-oz-munchkins.jpg

That is just rude and uncalled for, there is no reason to do something like this!!!

Just kidding, actually not a bad look alike, should've been used for the look alike thread.

Perfect match. I like the guy either way, his interviews have a JBish flavor to them, especially after a loss. But he cares a lot. The man's got heart.

He reminds me of elmer fudd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Cronin is one of the most underrated coaches in the country, his teams play as hardnosed as anybody out there year in, year out.
Agree. Elmer Fudd jokes aside, his team plays like he acts. Just plain tough.
Respect.

Except for that brawl last year...lol
Good point. Still, it's a long interview, but you should here what he said. Fully accountable for it, and he was embarrassed for himself, both teams and the whole ugly incident. Watched it, and he was very adamant in saying this has no place on the basketball court, something to that effect.

When first started in Cincy he wasn't well liked. Some fans would yell "fire the midget"
Wait, are you sure? I could have sworn I heard the words "follow the yellow brick road". Time to get my ears checked again.

Good point. Still, it's a long interview, but you should here what he said. Fully accountable for it, and he was embarrassed for himself, both teams and the whole ugly incident. Watched it, and he was very adamant in saying this has no place on the basketball court, something to that effect.

Not to mention the Xavier coaches weren't acountable at all and it showed after that. Cinci's season completely turned around after that and Xavier just went downhill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom