Slightly OT: 15 Passenger Van | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Slightly OT: 15 Passenger Van

What could possibly go wrong ?

What year engine and transmission ?
Not worried about a thing (knock on wood)

2004. 70k miles. Only "serious" issue was an exhaust manifold but our mechanic does big stuff all of the time and a manifold is a good "serious" issue to have. I spent about 2.5k less than I thought my minimum would be going into it. Very happy with how everything turned out and beyond excited for tomorrow. Have never seen my group of friends this collectively excited.

IMG_4008.jpeg

My best friend's girlfriend is a wizard with the paint brush. This just came out incredible.

That is awesome. These “retired” vehicles can actually be purchased cheaply. If you get them large transportation agencies, they’ll been very well maintained.

That Otto logo is incredible!

Is there a reason you kept the “Oriskany” verbiage?

I’d brand it the “Otto Express” or something….but you’d probably get a visit from the SU marketing team.

That is awesome. These “retired” vehicles can actually be purchased cheaply. If you get them large transportation agencies, they’ll been very well maintained.

That Otto logo is incredible!

Is there a reason you kept the “Oriskany” verbiage?

I’d brand it the “Otto Express” or something….but you’d probably get a visit from the SU marketing team.
We aren't in a rush to take the lettering off because we figured it's one less reason to get pulled over.. lol. Makes sense if you don't think about it too much.

We are naming her the "Wax Wagon" but just ran out of time last night. Was going to go with the Kyle McFord but have to ride with a returner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom