Slightly OT: 15 Passenger Van | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Slightly OT: 15 Passenger Van

IMG_3973.jpeg

FLAT ON THE WAY TO THE SHOP BUT I DID IT

Anybody an insurance agent that wants to sell me a personal liability policy or a commercial for personal use liability policy or knows one that will?

Because why would anything I do be easy?
what about chauffeur insurance like if you're using vehicle for Uber? make everyone pay you .44 cents and you're now a hired driver

Anybody an insurance agent that wants to sell me a personal liability policy or a commercial for personal use liability policy or knows one that will?

Because why would anything I do be easy?
I've seen many busses just like yours headed to Bills games, decked out in Bills Mafia colors and decals. Might be worth it to ask this on their forum!

The stress took a couple months off the end of my life but we are insured and registered... just waiting on the mechanic who has told me three times in the last 2.5 weeks that it would be done by Friday to keep his word.

I think if you use a tractor and a hay wagon there is no limit on how many you can take to the game. And I don't think you need a parking permit, just drive up to the dome and let people out and leave it there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom