anyone else as excited | Syracusefan.com

anyone else as excited

"So are you excited about Syracuse basketball playing actual games?"

"What are things you probably don't need to ask on a Syracuse fan message board, Alex."

"That is correct for $400. The board is yours."

"I'll take Bjorn to be Wild for $600."

I will watch Wed, Thur and Fri. Can't on Sat have a Beer Fest that my Wife and I do every year with some other couples thatsn a blast. Either way I will participate in discussions and try to give as in depth of a review as my small bball mind is capable of for the games I watch.

I will watch Wed, Thur and Fri. Can't on Sat have a Beer Fest that my Wife and I do every year with some other couples thatsn a blast. Either way I will participate in discussions and try to give as in depth of a review as my small bball mind is capable of for the games I watch.
fake fan.

fake fan.

ouch :bat:
LOL, well you don't usually worry about SU bball in august plus I have an ongoing bet with my wife every year for the beer fest which I am yet to lose. Got to keep winning it the payout is very stisfying althing its in both of our favors if I continue to win.

ouch :bat:
LOL, well you don't usually worry about SU bball in august plus I have an ongoing bet with my wife every year for the beer fest which I am yet to lose. Got to keep winning it the payout is very stisfying althing its in both of our favors if I continue to win.
whats the bet. can you kill a quarter keg?

whats the bet. can you kill a quarter keg?

I can drink as much as I want the bet is weather or not I can still perform when we get back to the cabin. We usually hit the camp around noon, beer fest is 6-10 and then its back to camp for a fire and some winding down. I will not post the stakes of the bet on a public forum (for fear of missing out . . . . I mean my wife finding out)

I can drink as much as I want the bet is weather or not I can still perform when we get back to the cabin. We usually hit the camp around noon, beer fest is 6-10 and then its back to camp for a fire and some winding down. I will not post the stakes of the bet on a public forum (for fear of missing out . . . . I mean my wife finding out)

I still can't believe I might be coughing up $44.44
Just might have to. Exhibition or not. I'm not missing this.

I still can't believe I might be coughing up $44.44
Just might have to. Exhibition or not. I'm not missing this.

Don't feel bad I'm going to coughing it up as well.

I won't feel bad when I'm watching it streaming via...other methods.

Charging that much money for freaking exhibition games in August is absurd. Ludicrous. Maybe even Ludacris. Roll out.
Don't you be bashful with the linkage.
:eek:

I am certainly excited. Got tickets for the game on the 23rd, but will likely not have any TV coverage of the other games on my Dish Network here in Southern Ontario. Hopefully those possible "on-line" links I posted in another thread I started will work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom