Anyone else considering going to Cal next Fall? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else considering going to Cal next Fall?

Let me know if you get a line on lodging.
Yeah I'm going to look into that. I've been wondering if the way to go is to go in on an Airbnb/VRBO with folks or something like that. Would you be in to that? Is LadyTroop coming to this one?

Where I'm at. All about the date. There won't be a tailgate but maybe a small ticket buy if it seems like a good deal.
I’m in on this one at this point. Got air and hotel this week woven together. Flying in to San Jose. Booked Four Points by Sheraton Bay Bridge for 2 nights.

Yeah I'm going to look into that. I've been wondering if the way to go is to go in on an Airbnb/VRBO with folks or something like that. Would you be in to that? Is LadyTroop coming to this one?

Yoo, idk how I missed this. I think we're around 90% in for this one. We'd split a spot with ya, brotha! Last I heard, she was interested in coming

Yoo, idk how I missed this. I think we're around 90% in for this one. We'd split a spot with ya, brotha! Last I heard, she was interested in coming
Good to know, I haven't looked into anything yet but will let you know if I find anything interesting when I do.

Planning on being there. 2 west coast (or near the coast) games, 2 west coast wins.

Very long range, and the schedule will ultimately determine if its doable, but I am considering a few days out there with my wife and kids. She wants to do Napa, I want to do the game. We probably would Southwest our son up from Tucson if his schedule at U of A allows. Wondering if this trip is on anyone else's "maybe" list?
Just entered the running for my son and I, found cheap flights and can stay for points with no cash. My son just needs to okay with work schedule, I being retired have no issues.

Picked up a couple of tickets last pm for the game. Section EE.
Bought a two game package with the NC State game which is Cal’s homecoming weekend. Will likely sell those.

Has anyone gotten tickets yet?
I have not, I got an email from the Northern California Alumni group stating that they'd be setting up a group buy at some point in July but haven't heard anything yet. I'll post in here if/when I hear something.

I have not, I got an email from the Northern California Alumni group stating that they'd be setting up a group buy at some point in July but haven't heard anything yet. I'll post in here if/when I hear something.
That would be great. I booked my flight a while ago and realized I still haven't gotten tickets or a hotel yet.

Would the 15 SUPA credits I earned in highschool qualify me to tag along with the alumni group? ;)

That would be great. I booked my flight a while ago and realized I still haven't gotten tickets or a hotel yet.

Would the 15 SUPA credits I earned in highschool qualify me to tag along with the alumni group? ;)
I’m sure that you learned more there than some of the other folks that will be attending. I am pretty murky on any details, I’m guessing that the November date has them procrastinating with the organization. We also don’t have Mark leading the charge like the UNLV game.

My GPA was so low I don’t think they would let me on campus, even as a football fan.

Just moved to SoCal about 7 weeks ago, and now that we're settled in, this trip seems like a no brainer. Would definitely be interested in any tailgate or pregame meetup. This will be our first time in the Bay Area, or north of Santa Barbara for that matter, seems like the perfect reason to make the trip and check it out.

Just moved to SoCal about 7 weeks ago, and now that we're settled in, this trip seems like a no brainer. Would definitely be interested in any tailgate or pregame meetup. This will be our first time in the Bay Area, or north of Santa Barbara for that matter, seems like the perfect reason to make the trip and check it out.
Stanford should be a good road trip next year!

Normally I would make it...but UNLV is my big trip

This might help you plan