Anyone else considering going to Cal next Fall? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else considering going to Cal next Fall?

I have a daughter and grandson in LA. Am trying to work out a left coast trip. Would love to make it to tge game.
Lemme know if you do, Crusty. I'll be there.

Normally I would make it...but UNLV is my big trip
Thanks for that link, checking it out! I was hoping to do the UNLV game too, but that weekend I can't leave on Friday. Disappointed it wasn't a Saturday game.

Mrs Crusty just have me a pass to attend the Cal game! Very excited. Where us everyone going to stay?
God I love this women!
Yeah where to stay is the part I haven't figured out yet.

Very long range, and the schedule will ultimately determine if its doable, but I am considering a few days out there with my wife and kids. She wants to do Napa, I want to do the game. We probably would Southwest our son up from Tucson if his schedule at U of A allows. Wondering if this trip is on anyone else's "maybe" list?
I don’t have the SATs

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF

Looks like Syracuse sent out a link for tickets this morning. They also mentioned a tailgate but sounds like it will just be at the International House. I'll post when I hear more about that. Here's the ticket link: Syracuse vs. Cal Football
What’s the benefit of buying through this?

I’m going with a group of 8. Anyone have any suggestion for best way to get tickets - assuming just going through Ticketmaster?

More likely to sit with Syracuse fans and lower fees but if Cal keeps losing you’ll likely have plenty of options to move around at the game.
Tick Pick or I believe SeatGeek is who Cal has agreement with are also good options. Tickets have already dropped significantly from early on.