Anyone else having trouble getting into PackPride forum? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else having trouble getting into PackPride forum?

I would stay away anyways unless you need some extra sodium. They've been extra...
angry u mad GIF by Mayfly
They came to the Salt City and left salty … it makes sense

It’s different when we do it though .

I can’t explain it, it just is.
I feel like when we do it, it’s when we have something that we did that we can cling to as a reason we “should’ve won”.

State got outgained by 144 yards. They won the turnover battle by 2, and still lost by 2 TDs.

They were throughly outplayed all game long and if anything were a little bit “lucky” to not be blown out.

Its cute that Wolfpack fans think the storming of the field was about beating them.

Its about being 6-0.

NCSU has had what? One double digit win season during their existence?

High and Mighty the paper wolf acts. We’re a better program and a better team. We’re a better fanbase.

Keep spending money NCSU.

That play where the ref pulled out the flag then never threw it… there was no illegal procedure on that play, right? Like I think the ref was anticipating another player moving pre snap.

Its cute that Wolfpack fans think the storming of the field was about beating them.

Its about being 6-0.

High and Mighty the paper wolf acts. We’re a better program and a better team. We’re a better fanbase.

Yep, that’s what I thought too. It was about being 6-0 and being Bowl eligible. Not because it was NCSt.

Its about being 6-0.

They’ve been like that for YEARS….going back to Phillip Rivers.

Anyway how many years in a row did we have to make do with a second (or third) string quarterback when Dungey went down? How many starters on D are we left with compared to pre-Lville? It’s football ffs.

It sucks when you go to the trouble of paying the refs and they don't call it when your star running back gets speared in the head when he's already on the ground. Money wasted.

Wrong sport, but with all the crappy basketball seasons we've been having, haven't we owned NCSU in hoops recently? Didn’t we beat them 3 times in 2020-2021. Take that Wolf Peckers.

Its about being 6-0.

As one of their own posters stated to another similar comment "when was the last time we were 6-0?"

Lots of griping about their OC Beck. Not sure what he was supposed to do. Their WRs stink…I mean…stink.

I thought their game plan made sense.

Sitting in the end zone it was obvious their WRs could not get any separation from Duce and Garrett. They don’t use their TE so they resorted to QB draws, screens and middle routes designed to take advantage of our aggressiveness- especially our LBs.

I just don’t think the executed very well. Once we went into more of a soft coverage scheme and Duce /Williams got hurt, their WR’s got free.

They should have had three picks. They dropped that sure one in the Shrader overthrow.

I also expected them to control more of the LOS on both sides of the ball. Our DL held up pretty well against the run and got decent pressure and Tucker had more room than he had against Purdue and UVA.

Their KOs were killer. Giving us a short field made life so much easier and got the crowd fired up.

I also think the crowd noise kept audibles to a minimum. They had to stick with the original play call -,especially with the backup QB.

I do agree with one thing though. We would have been in trouble playing them from behind. Giving us the ball and us getting points first was huuuuuuuuge.

We have been very efficient on game opening drives. Somebody better start noticing that and stop deferring. We’ve been able to score. Get a KO touchback and get our defense out and crowd immediately into the game. Great formula.

Also shout out to our freshman Kicker. His touchbacks are crucial. Keep ‘em coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom