Anyone else having trouble getting into PackPride forum? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else having trouble getting into PackPride forum?

I would stay away anyways unless you need some extra sodium. They've been extra...
angry u mad GIF by Mayfly

Planet BoulderMOD
Posted on 17 hrs, , User Since 250 months ago, User Post Count: 80801
  • 17 hrs
  • 250 months
savagepagan said... (original post) What the hell is Syracuse celebrating they're acting like they want a freaking title
show more
It’s the first game featuring two top 20 teams in that dump of a stadium in over 30 years and they beat a team that was ranked higher than them. I don’t blame them a bit.
Plus, when you live in or around Syracuse, NY, you try to find joy wherever you can because it is in very short supply.

Planet BoulderMOD
  • 17 hrs
  • 250 months

It’s the first game featuring two top 20 teams in that dump of a stadium in over 30 years and they beat a team that was ranked higher than them. I don’t blame them a bit.
Plus, when you live in or around Syracuse, NY, you try to find joy wherever you can because it is in very short supply.

Salty losers. Enjoy being the third act in your own city.

Last edited:
Planet BoulderMOD
  • 17 hrs
  • 250 months

It’s funny when people from one mid sized city trash another mid sized city. Like….Raleigh has a NHL team and warmer weather. Syracuse has a high level storied college b-ball program and lots of lakes nearby. Most people that live in both cities like their city….and nobody else in the world really cares about either city.

They didn’t even travel well. Had this game been in Raleigh there would have been several thousand cuse fans there.

Less than 100 pack fans last night if I had to guess.
Probably because many northern transplants have greatly upgraded Raleigh as a city in the last 3 decades.

Some died in the wool old timers who miss their city being a true southern city and who hate northerners are probably extra salty.

I get it they lost their QB and we know we’ll enough what it’s like to be throwing out someone like that with all the time Mahoney Culpepper etc got. But it makes me mad they were ranked that high and looked so mediocre especially after escaping ECU. Meanwhile we might get screwed in the same polls and have 1 loss teams from trash conferences like the P12 ahead of us.

I didn’t like the officiating. But I can see why they would say the same.

Missing Leary was a big part of the game. But how many games in the last handful of years have we been missing our starting QB?

Their team had some difficulty with the noise. We had an equal number of false starts without the noise.

Their OL are some big boys… they play well. Though they did their share of holding too. Refs seemed to only want to call holding downfield.

SU’s defense is duct tape and baling wire at this point. All credit to White and the D coaches for maximizing the talent available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom