Anyone else having trouble getting into PackPride forum? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else having trouble getting into PackPride forum?

I didn’t like the officiating. But I can see why they would say the same.

Missing Leary was a big part of the game. But how many games in the last handful of years have we been missing our starting QB?

Their team had some difficulty with the noise. We had an equal number of false starts without the noise.

Their OL are some big boys… they play well. Though they did their share of holding too. Refs seemed to only want to call holding downfield.

SU’s defense is duct tape and baling wire at this point. All credit to White and the D coaches for maximizing the talent available.
Leary would not have made it through that game in one piece. Chambers ran out of multiple sacks that Leary works have taken.
And not for nothing, if their OL wasn't so poor, he might not have been hurt for our game.

I will preface this by saying I loved growing up in Syracuse and most everything about it (weather gets real old in March/April when it keeps snowing and the local job market is not healthy) and absolutely love still visiting family up there.

The Raleigh Metro area (does not include Durham or Orange counties) is at approx 1.5 people where Syracuse is probably around 650k-700k and Raleigh is one of the fastest growing areas in the USA. People flock to the area because of the economy and jobs prospects. Throw in a fairly nice climate (summers are hot), the ocean 2 -2 1/2 hours away to the east and mountains 3 hours the other way it is a very appealing area to live in. Raleigh and Syracuse are not even remotely similar. I'm fairly certain the average household income difference between the 2 cities is alarming as is the average age of its residents.

And many flocking there could give two craps about NCS. It is a nice area must agree. The recent economic news with Micron bodes very well for CNY though too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom