anyone else receive email about parking for next year? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

anyone else receive email about parking for next year?

We're down on Harrison and University for football, Harrison Garage for basketball. I will be seriously bummed out if we lose our tailgate lot we've been in for the past 7 years, we've got a good crew of folks we've met there and tailgate with.

Skytop and a shuttle for $15 still seems the best to me.

This is sounding more and more like a viable and sensible option.

There are maps at the back of the color brochure you should have received with your Orange Club membership renewal, that correlate your Donor level to parking lots you will be eligible to park in (BB and FB). The higher your Donor level the better the parking lot. It makes sense and is pretty much how most schools do it.

The line and Manley is usually a 1 bus or so wait. I have seen the line for Skytop be 30-40 min, but they have way more buses too.

There are maps at the back of the color brochure you should have received with your Orange Club membership renewal, that correlate your Donor level to parking lots you will be eligible to park in (BB and FB). The higher your Donor level the better the parking lot. It makes sense and is pretty much how most schools do it.
I received no such membership renewal

I just talked to them and they said the notice was supposed to go out today but looks like tomorrow now (email and snail mail).

Application will be able to be completed electronically or snail mail.

Electronic should give you alternatives if you don’t qualify, donation wise, for your preferred spot. I would call if you prefer to snail mail it and they can tell you right away what lot you qualify for. My account rep Marina told me right away my standing

My rep told me my standing but said he couldn't give me where that lands me for parking

I received no such membership renewal
I think this refers to the Donor Playbook. Should have received an electronic copy via email about a month ago and an updated hard copy last week.

We're down on Harrison and University for football, Harrison Garage for basketball. I will be seriously bummed out if we lose our tailgate lot we've been in for the past 7 years, we've got a good crew of folks we've met there and tailgate with.
Thats where Ive been for years as well

Pyle, what time do you walk to queue up to catch the shuttle to make a 3:30pm kickoff for a well attended game and be in your seat for kickoff?

You have to judge this on a case by case basis but typically an hour get the job done. For games with an expected high attendance you are better off as I feel like they run more buses. I've waited in line longer for for lesser games.

For those considering I will list pros/cons:

Pros: Skytop has real bathrooms, you will walk less parking at Skytop and it's ALL flat including the walk across the quad, it's cheap, there is more room for tailgating as they are pretty lax about you taking up more than one spot as long as you don't try to park all the way up front, you can sneak beer onto the shuttle just don't try to bring an open container, lots of interaction with opposing fans - the LSU/Clemson fans are great to tailgate with.

Cons: Sometimes the lines can suck trying to get a shuttle and are even worse going back to skytop. the fine lot guys aren't there, there is no college campus feel at skytop since you can't see anything but big dirt mound and the track, they make everyone exit the back of the parking lot creating a very long line at times(But I've figured out how to beat that and exit near Manley).

Happy tailgating to all.

PS. Still in the market for an SU canopy if anyone sees them on sale this year.

PS. Still in the market for an SU canopy if anyone sees them on sale this year.

Me as well, ours finally crapped out last year but she had a good run. One place we were checking said they would get them the 2nd quarter of the year, I think that was Walmart. I'll post any updates as I get them.

I'll be goed to heel if I can find the place on the MyCuse account page where you can vote Yes or No to participate in the parking selection process by the donor lock date (5 p.m. on Wednesday, May 15, 2019).

Just got the parking email. More detail below:

Parking Application
Orange Club members who have football season tickets were sent the parking application. To opt in to the parking selection process, please complete the application by 5 p.m. on May 15, 2019. Visit your Donor Rank web page through your MyCuse account to view your status and how you can improve your ranking. Donations made after May 15 will not count towards your Donor Rank for football parking.

Parking Selection Process
If you enroll in the parking selection process, we will communicate your designated parking selection time slot on May 22, 2019.

Parking selection begins on Wednesday, March 29 and runs through Wednesday, June 12. You will login to your MyCuse account during you designated time slot and will see all remaining inventory in each lot. You will select available passes and checkout. If you do not wish to select parking through your MyCuse account online, we will have alternative accommodations via your account rep over the phone or in person.

ADA Parking
We will follow last year’s process for requesting and using an ADA (disability) season parking passes. All disabled parking pass holders must display their government issued disability hang tag and their season parking pass when attending an event at the Dome.

I will give the Orange Club credit the new Donor Rank page is very well done, easy to understand , and shows your ranking in real time.

Be sure to log into your Cuse Account and select “Yes” if you want to be part of the parking lot selection process.

I think it' the small DOME lot

I just saw that caption, that's what I was thinking of when I wrote Hendricks Field. I wonder if they forgot to tag the small lot between Archbold and Carnegie? Because it doesn't look like that's parking anymore.

there are way more than 130 free spots in the 2 manley lots, i dont think losing those spots is really going to change much for people in those lots.

I will give the Orange Club credit the new Donor Rank page is very well done, easy to understand , and shows your ranking in real time.

Be sure to log into your Cuse Account and select “Yes” if you want to be part of the parking lot selection process.

Where do you vote ? I cannot find that on my page.

there are way more than 130 free spots in the 2 manley lots, i dont think losing those spots is really going to change much for people in those lots.

The trouble is that they won't just move those parkers right to Manley. Instead they'll get bumped to Q-1, which will bump someone in Q-1 to Stadium, which will bump someone in that lot to Fine, and so on. so it's kind of a production.

I’m in Manley South. I really don’t want to get bumped to Skytop.

yeah.. I am just saying people in manley were worried a bit about being bumped..

I do like that we will see what is available in each lot when we go in to make selections.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom