Anyone else watching UConn... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else watching UConn...

Not being able to close out games is coaching.

I can’t name a single time Uconn has played above their level and upset someone. UF is trash. Was it us November 2018?
They were close against a subpar Xavier team, an inconsistent Indiana team, and a Villanova team that had their biggest game of the year (Butler) 3 days later. For them it’s progress!

The end of the game was bizzare, but they didn’t draw up that shot for the walk on. The more disturbing action by Hurley was him initiating a conversation with the Houston player which resulted in a “T” on the kid after words were exchanged.

Coaches should never engage opposing players. Maybe if he focused more on his players, they could close out some games.

he’s a powder keg waiting to erupt.
Yeah that was bizarre. He went after Jerreau, who responded, then Hurley cried to the refs and they t’d up the player without even going to replay

Not being able to close out games is coaching.

I can’t name a single time Uconn has played above their level and upset someone. UF is trash. Was it us November 2018?

According to their board, as a program they have 4 Top 25 road wins since 2010. Kind of crazy.

According to their board, as a program they have 4 Top 25 road wins since 2010. Kind of crazy.
I think they’ve only beat Tulane and ECU on the road the last 2 years. They have 3 AAC roads wins the last few years, we’ve won at Duke twice in that time span

I haven't watched many of their games, but Akok isn't very impressive to me. And they absolutely can't shoot. I don't see how people thought they were on the upswing.
AA is another skinny forward that I am glad cuse didn't land

I thought I read on the board that they were in better position than us going forward lol...

I want Hop to do well, it's just funny seeing how some of our fans sort of reveled in our misery while taking every possible opportunity to build up UW. I get a kick reading on UW boards that Syracuse can easily get a coach better than Hop and questioning why we would want him, when some of our own fans think we're basically some bottom rung SEC school that has no chance to hire a great coach to replace JB.

I want Hop to do well, it's just funny seeing how some of our fans sort of reveled in our misery while taking every possible opportunity to build up UW. I get a kick reading on UW boards that Syracuse can easily get a coach better than Hop and questioning why we would want him, when some of our own fans think we're basically some bottom rung SEC school that has no chance to hire a great coach to replace JB.

I meant UConn...

The end of the game was bizzare, but they didn’t draw up that shot for the walk on. The more disturbing action by Hurley was him initiating a conversation with the Houston player which resulted in a “T” on the kid after words were exchanged.

Coaches should never engage opposing players. Maybe if he focused more on his players, they could close out some games.

Interesting. I didn't see him speak to the Houston kid just saw the kid turn and say something. Given Hurley spoke first then did his OMG look to the official to tattle for a technical- that is despicable.

If Hurley had been involved in a brawl like Kansas and Kansas St, he certainly wouldn't be involved in the pushing and punching part.

But I could see him picking up a chair and sneak attacking some kid.

Hurley snitching on that kid like a little school girl...ref s bigger clown for calling a T when he didnt even hear anything

I hear ya but that was incredibly stoopid of that player to do that. I was watching it live. Total dumb@ss move.

I def agree with u generally about Hurley but I was watching that game live and didn't see Hurley say anything to the kid. If he did it was really subtle. Watched several replays and while he looked in the kid's direction I'm pretty sure he didn't say anything.

Comedy of errors all around and a classic rock fight. Uconn blows a late lead and the game despite Houston trying to give it away with a late technical foul and 5 second violation. Uconn now 10-8 and 1-4 in the AAC. Gotta wonder if a certain forward from Albany has realized he was sold a bill of goods.
How does Jackson or any kid in this region choose that clown and school over JB. Lets see play in a mid major conference in random locales or go up against Duke, UNC, UVA. Doesn't make sense to me

How does Jackson or any kid in this region choose that clown and school over JB. Lets see play in a mid major conference in random locales or go up against Duke, UNC, UVA. Doesn't make sense to me

He won’t play a game in the American.

I def agree with u generally about Hurley but I was watching that game live and didn't see Hurley say anything to the kid. If he did it was really subtle. Watched several replays and while he looked in the kid's direction I'm pretty sure he didn't say anything.

Ya I hate to defend Hurley but I didn't see him say anything either. I assume there may have been something going on earlier in the game and thats why that kid said something at that point to Hurley. Either way that was an incredibly dumb thing to do and nearly costs his team the game if UConn wasn't so inept.

He won’t play a game in the American.
Who said anything about the American?

I would say Omaha NB and Indianapolis are random locales for a school in CT and league called the Big East and certainly not facing bluebloods like Duke and UNC (in most years)

Who said anything about the American?

I would say Omaha NB and Indianapolis are random locales for a school in CT and league called the Big East and certainly not facing bluebloods like Duke and UNC (in most years)

The Big East is not a mid major conference. Which is what you said.

Dan-Hurley-2-e1522118569269-695x400.jpg