Anyone getting the Air Craft Carrier Tickets? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone getting the Air Craft Carrier Tickets?

poc44

Scout Team
I would love to go so if anyone has access to tickets and can get an extra one or two let me know. I think it would be worth it for such a cool event.

It's just a relatively short drive down the coast for me to get there so I called SU Athletics looking for individual game tix. Lowest price available? $1,200 per seat!! I love hoop but really...BTW, tix only available right now to donors and mucky mucks but next week the public gets to dig deep. If you're going, you might want to dress warmly. That time of year in San Diego at night can be damp, windy and cold, well, at least cold for us warm weather sissies.

Joyce, you didnt indicate that you purchased one or two however; applause for helping SU achieve its billion dollar goal!!
Considering all the out-of-the-way places I have traveled to SU games, there is no way I will miss this adventure.

Considering all the out-of-the-way places I have traveled to SU games, there is no way I will miss this adventure.
You really are one hell of fan. And as a fan... I thank you.

Even without the flights, team meals, parties, blah, blah, for two tix and one night hotel it's easy $3K: $2400 tix, $250 gas, $200 eat, hotel $150 = $3K. For a hoop game on a boat.
But you get to sing this:

my good friends tommy lee jones and gary busey have chartered a chopper...

Even without the flights, team meals, parties, blah, blah, for two tix and one night hotel it's easy $3K: $2400 tix, $250 gas, $200 eat, hotel $150 = $3K. For a hoop game on a boat.

That's why I decided to go to the Arkansas game instead. Much cheaper and there will be SEC girls there. ;)

You really are one hell of fan. And as a fan... I thank you.

Plus, she gives me the always possible chance for a cto shot. That is, since I first realized I could recognize her on TV, I have had a tradition now of taking a shot when she gets some face time behind the bench (actually its the sweater I recognize ;))

I'm going. My dad lives in SD and has some connections within the SDSU athletic dept. He was able to get me 2 tickets.

I'm gonna surprise my 15 year old son with a trip out there to see his gramps and watch the Orange crush the Aztecs on a friggin' air craft carrier. Can't wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom