Anyone need tickets to the NC State game? I have some... | Syracusefan.com

Anyone need tickets to the NC State game? I have some...

mark79

All Conference
Anyone looking for tickets? I was going to head down from Richmond with my wife and son but my wife's mom is seriously ill and my wife is now in Connecticut and will be there all weekend. I will sell them for face value and they are in the same section as all of the other fine folks here so you'll be set up. I have three. I will overnight them tomorrow. Mark

Anyone looking for tickets? I was going to head down from Richmond with my wife and son but my wife's mom is seriously ill and my wife is now in Connecticut and will be there all weekend. I will sell them for face value and they are in the same section as all of the other fine folks here so you'll be set up. I have three. I will overnight them tomorrow. Mark
bump

I believe SUNasa was. Check the NC State game thread that is tacked above. It would be best to post ticket related posts in that. Edit: I see that you did. You might want to PM Nasa directly...

bump. 3 tickets still available. i will break them up too.