Anyone planning on going to Ottawa | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone planning on going to Ottawa

Id rather get kicked in my shi t 46 times than increase Canada 's nominal gdp.

Bert's is a great sports bar right inside Sciotiabank place

If you like Bert's in Ottawa you should check out their sister bar, Bert's in Barbados. Owned by the same people, Eugene Melnyk who owns the Sens.

BEST. SPORTS. BAR. EVER.

Somewhere I have a picture of me in front of their Hockey Night in Barbados sign.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

In August for game against Carleton at Scotia Bank Place? I've Ben there countless times for Hockey.Great facility

I am in.

Just ordered my tix for the U of Ottawa game. I didn't think I was going to be able to due to the size of that gym (888 seats), but I lucked out!

I bought tickets for the Carleton game and the sideline floor seats and both middle sections in the lower bowl were sold out. I suspect they may have been reserved/available for pre-purchase as I got my seats in under 2 minutes.

That link is about the Carleton game. There's no information about the game against Ottawa, other than the date.
There are certainly good seats still available.

I just bought 4 tickets in section 208, mid court, for 94.50. Not sure if that is US Dollars or Canadian. The seats themselves were 16.00 each. They do the service charges ripoff stuff just as well in Canada as in the US, so props to them for that.

Why so much anger toward our northern brethren?

Yes, I don't get this either. Ottawa, Kingston, Toronto, Montreal; everywhere I have been in Canada has been fun to visit and the Canadians I have met are always great.

Except for the snooty Frankophiles in Quebec, but I don't count them as they are not really Canadians, but displaced Frenchies.

french-waiter1.jpg

Why so much anger toward our northern brethren?
Played hockey all my life. They just think they're better than us at the sport because they are Canadian. Arrogant. Also, my grandfather married one, she's arguably the worst.

Certainly can't speak to your family situation, but you stereotype all Canadians because you played hockey?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom