Anyone planning on going to Ottawa | Syracusefan.com

Anyone planning on going to Ottawa

OburgOrange

Living Legend
In August for game against Carleton at Scotia Bank Place? I've Ben there countless times for Hockey.Great facility

In August for game against Carleton at Scotia Bank Place? I've Ben there countless times for Hockey.Great facility

How far from Syracuse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brother lives there so I might go. Anyone know which side the benches will be on? Opposite side from section D?

can-am-ncaa-800.gif

Ottawa tickets go on sale Monday. I can't find seating chart or prices.

Funny that TCU and Wisconsin tickets are general admission but the Syracuse game is reserved seating.

That link is about the Carleton game. There's no information about the game against Ottawa, other than the date.
Oops - thought you meant IN Ottawa, not VS Ottawa.

How far from Syracuse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3, tops. I live 50 mins from Ottawa. Best thing for you would be I-81 straight to Thuosand Islands bridge, then 401 East to 416 North. All Interstate hwy speeds.

My brother lives there so I might go. Anyone know which side the benches will be on? Opposite side from section D?

can-am-ncaa-800.gif
I can't imagine the game will be overly sold. You could probably sit on any side you want.

Ottawa tickets go on sale Monday. I can't find seating chart or prices.

Funny that TCU and Wisconsin tickets are general admission but the Syracuse game is reserved seating.
I thought about ordering tix online but the surcharges p*ss me off, around 6$ a ticket. I think I'm just going to buy at the box office and take my chances. It's an NHL venue, plenty large enough to prob sit where you want. Can't imagine a huge crowd .Basketball is not exactly a top sport in Canada. But with a premier team like Syracuse, ya never know

I'll be there, going to buy at the box office. Can't be any bad seats in that building.

3, tops. I live 50 mins from Ottawa. Best thing for you would be I-81 straight to Thuosand Islands bridge, then 401 East to 416 North. All Interstate hwy speeds.

Is there any easy way to get from the city to the stadium and back?

I thought about ordering tix online but the surcharges p*ss me off, around 6$ a ticket. I think I'm just going to buy at the box office and take my chances. It's an NHL venue, plenty large enough to prob sit where you want. Can't imagine a huge crowd .Basketball is not exactly a top sport in Canada. But with a premier team like Syracuse, ya never know
I'll probably end up doing the same. If we get enough people we should meet up pregame at a local watering hole.

I'll probably end up doing the same. If we get enough people we should meet up pregame at a local watering hole.
Bert's is a great sports bar right inside Sciotiabank place

Ottawa is a great city I would go for sure if I was still up in Syracuse. Check out the museum if you like that sort of thing its world class. There are also a lot of great restaurants and bars.

i went to a red hot chili peppers concert there once. great facility. thinking of going to the game now.

I'm sure someone mentioned it somewhere, but looks like it will be another home game for us.

If you go for the weekend , you have to check out the Byward Market. Awesome bars restaurants and not to mention a huge outdoor market.

I'm sure someone mentioned it somewhere, but looks like it will be another home game for us.
Canada is attached to the US. Therefore, SU fans can drive there. Therefore, it's a home game according to ESPN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom