anyone still waiting on tickets? | Syracusefan.com

anyone still waiting on tickets?

upperdeck

Living Legend
I am glad i didn't have an after xmas trip planned or I would be getting pretty anxious by now waiting for the tickets.. i do have to wonder if the order was lost or the delivery messed up since so many have had them for 3-4 days now.

When did you order? You may want to look into it because I didn't place my order until Mon and I received them on Friday. FYI I'm in NC

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The wizards at the box office sent mine to my old address. I called the next day to verify they had my correct address as I was waiting on four more and it took twenty minutes to get it resolved. This is after changing my address months ago on my mycuse account.

I placed my as part of the su fan group two weeks ago. I checked my account and the address is still correct and it displays where my tickets are so at least the order was placed. I emailed them with no response so i guess I have to call monday

SU needs to improve its technology / processes online and customer service if the school really wants to have people purchase through them.

A simple change of address necessitated an email request to change when I was purchasing tickets for the USC game.

Can be very frustrating.

I hope my tickets show because the su box office is not open again until friday.. I know its a holiday but they should have some kind of customer service going on.

I hope my tickets show because the su box office is not open again until friday.. I know its a holiday but they should have some kind of customer service going on.

Hmm. You should find out where the students have to pick up their tixs. If it isn't the box office, there should be su officials there. Print your confirmation and go nuts on them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Send an e-mail to Jeremiah Maher, Associate Athletics Director - Tickets & Development at Syracuse University. He should be able to get to figure out what happened to your tickets. jjmaher@syr.edu

I got mine yesterday. Funny timing... I returned home from the debacle at MSG, and there were my Pinstripe Bowl tickets. One adventure ends, and another begins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom