Anyone up for a Tebow/Brady, err... I mean Broncs/Pats game thread? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone up for a Tebow/Brady, err... I mean Broncs/Pats game thread?

DeGrozz

All American
The Broncs are moving the ball early. NE has such a bad defense that Tebow may have a complete game.

Wish I could but instead I'm stuck with jets/iggles. Though after the first game I watched today I don't know if I feel like watching anymore football.

Broncos are running all over them thus far - on Sportscenter this will all be credited to Tebow.

Oh, and I LOVED the Patriots celebrating that they scored on a missed extra-point.
:bat:​

Wish I had started Lance Ball today on my fantasy dude.

Tebow makes some passes that are so bad - how do you underthrow people 20 yards downfield by 10 yards and still dominate...amazing.

This is my last post in the worst game thread ever - how phenomenal would it have been if after Tebow tapped Andre Carter (injured player carted off the field) he was instantly healed and waived the cart off?

I think that's what Tebow thought he was doing when he tapped him btw.

This is my last post in the worst game thread ever - how phenomenal would it have been if after Tebow tapped Andre Carter (injured player carted off the field) he was instantly healed and waived the cart off?

I think that's what Tebow thought he was doing when he tapped him btw.

I started this thread and got pulled away -- this quickly turned into a Scout game thread.

I'm still glad I got to read that comment -- brilliant.

This really feels like another comeback game.

Did you see the SNL skit last night?

No, I'm assuming it was Tebow related? Is it on Youtube?

So, does Denver come back? I really expected them to have more than 16 points by now the way they were controlling the game early on.

No, I'm assuming it was Tebow related? Is it on Youtube?

So, does Denver come back? I really expected them to have more than 16 points by now the way they were controlling the game early on.

I should have been quoting myself earlier - dammit!

Anyone hear them say Tebow's passes are so off-target most of the time to (and I do quote) "wide open receivers" because he's trying to avoid interceptions? Tebow is soooo crafty!! Although, if they're wide open what's the risk of an interception?

Denver has been the beneficiary of a last place schedule. They are a decent 8-8 type team that has beaten a lot of really mediocre teams. The good teams they have faced this year (Green Bay, NE, Detroit) have all blown them out. Looks like they are a path to get a home game in the playoffs against the Ravens. Ray Lewis againt Tebow would make for an interesting match up.

If I was like "Tebow Fan"...

Now's the time where I would go, "SEEEEE! TEBOW IS A LOSER. CAN"T WIN THE BIG ONE"

Fortunately, I have a brain in my head and can realize the game is more than what one player does or doesn't do.

Of course, I still think long term, Tebow will never win a playoff game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom