Class of 2016 - Anyone want to make any predictions? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Anyone want to make any predictions?

Seems like an all or nothing type situation, like fab 5. My dream would be to get TT and a Hami reclass in 2016

Is anyone really expecting any of these kids to make a decision this weekend? Maybe Thompson will finally be ready to pull the trigger one way or the other, but I can't see any of the 2017 kids making any sort of decision. Diallo and Quade seem more than ready to let this play out over the summer, not sure about Tucker.
The 2017 kids might be influenced by the type of prospects coming in NOW and the ones targeted in the short future. I know I would be ecited to play with a bunch of teammates that might win it all under the HOF coach.

I think we get Thompson, green and Tucker while they're on the hill. Hami calls coach B on the phone on the driver's back and says he's coming to Syracuse, but not reclassifying! I know it's crazy but that's my prediction and I'm sticking with it!

Everyone commits and SU turns into Kentucky East with 11 men deep. We go to four consecutive Final Fours winning three NC's. We only lose the one because Jimmy gets tossed in the first half and Mike Hopkins can't get the win.

What you described isn't Kentucky. They hardly ever achieve their expectations.

Everyone commits and SU turns into Kentucky East with 11 men deep. We go to four consecutive Final Fours winning three NC's. We only lose the one because Jimmy gets tossed in the first half and Mike Hopkins can't get the win.

Fan base is convinced Hop would have won #4 but for the fact that he didn't call timeout at some generally random point in the game.

We need to land one or both. The fact that Moyer is also making the trip is huge from a recruiting standpoint. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see 1 or 2 commits result from this weekend. If that doesn't happen, we're in poor shape.
My prediction was going to be that Moyer gets anointed the next coach in waiting. It's incredible how much Orange he bleeds. Not only do I think it's huge that he will be shadowing these guys the entire weekend but the fact that he is very intelligent and realizes how important it is to be surrounded by excellent talent. Some players want the Fab five and others only want to be the Fab one. It could be a reason we don't get Thompson but hopefully get Dembele instead.

Gillon Jr., Thompson.
Prepare for board detonation ...
search.jpg

Last edited:
Jake said:
I'm not implying were not getting Green...I just don't think he pulls the trigger this weekend.
we've been dating Green long enough it's time to get engaged or move on

Move on?

Do you have any idea how great of a lead guard prospect Green is? We're in GREAT shape here--we'd be foolish to "move on" whether he commits this weekend or not. Again, we are in terrific shape with this prospect.

cbcuse3 said:
as battle showed us, engagements don't mean shizzle

pearl31 said:
is Gillon visiting this wknd too? or you think he'll commit before visiting?
Well now that the cat is out of the bag...yes he is visiting.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom