Anyone watching this game? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone watching this game?

cuseguy

Living Legend
Summary: thankfully we're playing a bad team in an exhibition.

We can't shoot.

It's difficult to glean anything from these games, but Patterson may be emerging as a serious contributor

I've gleaned the fact that Cooney is still struggling.

Sadly, I am.

Not sure what to make other than the shooting is making my eyes hurt.

I've gleaned the fact that Cooney is still struggling.

He's in mid season form that's for sure. He's one for the century the first two games.

Anyone Watching this Game ?

Are defense looks great, as usual.

Summary: Defense will be our calling card as usual. Been pretty successful in the past.

CuseHulk said:
Anyone Watching this Game ? Are defense looks great, as usual. Summary: Defense will be our calling card as usual. Been pretty successful in the past.

Hard to make much of our D against a team of midgets.

SoBeCuse said:
Is he driving or pump-faking at least?

His looks have been wide open.

He had a decent pull-up in the first half off the bounce, otherwise, not much of anything.

Oh, one nice dunk too - and a ton of wide open misses.

It's difficult to glean anything from these games, but Patterson may be emerging as a serious contributor
He's gonna force his way into the rotation if no one else can shoot

We're long, as usual, but real skinny in the front court.

McCullough needs to hit the weights.

Yes two drives where he took a jumper was 1 for 2 there. Has had 4 or 5 wide open looks from deep, brick city.

I know with Rak and DC it was gonna be hard to recruit a top end big guy but man o man Obokoh is really the best we could do? Pray Rak doesn't get hurt or were beyond f'ed

I'm gleaning that if Cooney continues to have these kind of games we are going to be toast against good teams. He looked to be in Dayton form tonight.

I'm gleaning that if Cooney continues to have these kind of games we are going to be toast against good teams. He looked to be in Dayton form tonight.

Right?

It's concerning, I think at the end of the day consistency is needed. We seem to have a bunch of guys who can hit some threes, but they all seem far too streaky to give much confidence heading into the season.

Still, it's early, and not much to go on thus far. Hopefully Cooney gets it going, and keeps it going once the games count!

Summary: thankfully we're playing a bad team in an exhibition.

We can't shoot.

Your summertime assessment of McCullough jibes with what I saw in the two games. He's talented and he'll do well, but you had a good read on his tendencies and limitations.

Surprised that all those posters who were attacking you aren't lined up to apologize.

Anyone Watching this Game ?

Are defense looks great, as usual.

Summary: Defense will be our calling card as usual. Been pretty successful in the past.

Unfortunately against good teams postseason, games are won by outscoring your opponent. Last year was brutal to watch. Dayton was something out of a nightmare. I haven't watched exhibition games, but from the early sounds of it, our shooting will again be a huge issue, and that's cause for big concern.

I always find that funny, considering the point of the game is to put the ball in a hoop by, ya know, shooting.

I've also been high on Patterson since he first got here. He needs run. We need scorers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom