We're Not Making Friends | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

We're Not Making Friends

Not only shape, but form as well. Mine is light and loafey. Good, no?
1725974007310.gif

who is patience veitch?
Someone with neither patience nor intelligence. I hope she doesn't start rooting against me now. That thought is frightening. How will I ever sleep again?

Oof! I was gonna go post something in response to that. It was all said, wow. How incredible! Not just by our fans either.

He may not even been aware of what Fran said at the time he made this comment. It is all dumb, I dont care if Fran made a big deal of it. The mind games my coach used to fire us up (HS level wrestling) was insane and I laugh about it now - it is old school and I love it. Fans can be upset. Thats good too. They will want to beat our @ss next time. Sells tickets and is good for the game.

At my first one, when I was in the prep room, in the robe with all it doesn’t cover, my nurse says, “our sons play soccer together”.
That was weird.
I've had ten of them. I had to change doctors as my initial doctor passed away from a brain tumor. The first time I met the second doctor was when I was on the table. His first words to me were "Well, did you have a sh%#$y night last night?".

You wouldn't like his previous post where he talks crap about our city and food, and says tech is going to run all over us like children. This was his humbled post.
It is a good channel at times for breaking down plays though.

I heard a story about Vince Lombardi when he coached at St. Cecilia in Englewood,NJ. They were playing a team from Brooklyn (maybe Joe Paterno’s high school team) and he went to Brooklyn and mailed letters to his team “from the other team” telling them how they were going to crush them, to motivate his smaller but tougher team. Coaches gonna motivate.

Last edited:
I heard a story about Vince Lombardi when he coached at St. Cecelia in Englewood,NJ. They were playing a team from Brooklyn (maybe Joe Paterno’s high school team) and he went to Brooklyn and mailed letters to his team “from the other team” telling them how they were going to crush them, to motivate his smaller but tougher team. Coaches gonna motivate.
Probably only a $1.00 investment - go home, visit the family and buy a bunch of 2 cent stamps.

At my first one, when I was in the prep room, in the robe with all it doesn’t cover, my nurse says, “our sons play soccer together”.
That was weird.
I had a nurse ask where I taught. When I told her, she asked if I knew a particular family. I said that I did. She asked, "Can I tell them I saw you?" I responded that I prefer that she didn't. Strange encounter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom