We're Not Making Friends | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

We're Not Making Friends

My colonoscopy was yesterday. Dr Romano says: You have a 'remarkable' colon. I'm not sure whether to smile, just nod, or ask for his cell??? :confused:
That stuff you drink is no joke. Had my first one a few months ago. I literally made my kid listen to how it sounded like I was peeing. IYKYK. I hate when people use that lol

Last edited:
That stuff you drink is no joke. Had my first one a few months ago. I literally made my kid listen to how it sounded like I was peeing. IYKYK. I hate when people use that lol
They make u swallow like 12+ pills in 30 minutes now.

And, I just read this again on what You said and that is disturbing as much as this whole thread now. :/

Last edited:
He may not even been aware of what Fran said at the time he made this comment. It is all dumb, I dont care if Fran made a big deal of it. The mind games my coach used to fire us up (HS level wrestling) was insane and I laugh about it now - it is old school and I love it. Fans can be upset. Thats good too. They will want to beat our @ss next time. Sells tickets and is good for the game.
I think it would be an improvement if we had some football rivalries in the ACC - teams that are are fairly even and some history develops between us, like Gtown in BB and WV in football were. GaTech as a football rivalry would be good. We play GaTech more often than most other ACC teams in the new schedule rotation, although Louisville is even more often.

Maybe I'm wasting time on this thread at this point, but here's a follow up from our GT friend, for anyone who cares...

Maybe I'm wasting time on this thread at this point, but here's a follow up from our GT friend, for anyone who cares...

OMG... You just peaked my interest... This guy did a total 100% reversal, but instead of the game, about the game comments and how it was.

A few things he said caught me...

-Yeah all that does play when you are winning...
-The toughness etc... he edited it perfectly to play to the fans for GT, I've seen the full video... he split it up... not cool. He even started with the AFTER conference, instead of the already facts explained before.
- Real House wives? Ok... Well I get that reference and understand. HE isn't wrong, but it maybe that too..

In all not to offend anyone it is almost like GT just lost the game due to comments, and that is what we all need to be concerned about, and well I guess GT let us do it as SU Fran is well just better and making us loose from comments considering his other post.

But, like he said, people say stuff when they are winners... but what about the FL ST References? He dropped off on that. I guess SU is the new real housewives of the ACS to them as he brought up the records... Well that's cool too... is GT the new Georgetown Hoya to football as basketball now? I think so!

Funny thing is we all criticize every coaching and other leadership decisions for football around here... but for SU, they are doing their job too. So it sounds like what this person is saying we just need to keep talking and have conversations, and then after we will get an edited video on why a team or someone didn't win versus SU or any other team, and also explain why they lost. So that way they can admit why they lost, and it was because it was probably rigged and if I get more views and money I got a cool podcast, as well as also explain how it happened from video compilations over a week of crap and press conferences....

Derivative Drivel.

Last edited:
You’d think a real GI doctor could perform the procedure without a full cleansing. Just outfit the camera with wipers. they’re supposedly paid very well to do this job, so why do we have to make it so easy for them?

You can learn a lot from the shape of your poop.

23-06_Bristol_Stool_Chart.png

But I’m fairly certain that you won’t learn much from Patience.
For a moment I was surprised Barstool published poop charts

I can't tell you how many posts I've seen like this since Saturday. Conversely I've also seen so many posts from random, seemingly non-Cuse fans, saying how they love it. We're so far past the friendly Dino era and I'm here for it! This is football, it should be competitive and fiery. This mentality, this intensity makes its way to the players.

We're not here to make friends, we're here to kick your butt and make you whine about it. In Fran we trust!

In talking this way publicly he may be giving ammo to others. Say these things to your staff and players - not to the media.

You’d think a real GI doctor could perform the procedure without a full cleansing. Just outfit the camera with wipers. they’re supposedly paid very well to do this job, so why do we have to make it so easy for them?
The imagining of the scope going up there with a little windshield wiper is amusing me far too much for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom