We're Not Making Friends | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

We're Not Making Friends

I had a nurse ask where I taught. When I told her, she asked if I knew a particular family. I said that I did. She asked, "Can I tell them I saw you?" I responded that I prefer that she didn't. Strange encounter.
It's weird to even ask that.

You wouldn't like his previous post where he talks crap about our city and food, and says tech is going to run all over us like children. This was his humbled post.
changed his tune QUICK lol! Props to him for willing to eat humble pie though.

I have enough friends

Marine Corps Fun GIF

Not colonoscopy related, but….My one horrific surgery experience. Getting my gall bladder out at the hospital my wife worked at. We knew everyone, very small hospital. All the OR nurses were taunting me about my peepee as I was on the table waiting for surgery.“Now we’re going to see what it looks like “, “we’re going to tattoo it”, “don’t worry, we won’t laugh - too hard”! It went on and on. I was so afraid to see any them afterwards. Gut wrenching

Not colonoscopy related, but….My one horrific surgery experience. Getting my gall bladder out at the hospital my wife worked at. We knew everyone, very small hospital. All the OR nurses were taunting me about my peepee as I was on the table waiting for surgery.“Now we’re going to see what it looks like “, “we’re going to tattoo it”, “don’t worry, we won’t laugh - too hard”! It went on and on. I was so afraid to see any them afterwards. Gut wrenching
Sue them. HIPAA violations. That’ll teach ‘em.

Not reading through this whole thread but the fat jokes are in really poor taste when I'm sure a lot of the people on here making them aren't the image of health themselves.

Play the ball not the man/woman.
Yeah, a bunch of men (who many are probably fat themselves) objectifying a woman by going right for her weight isn't a good look.

This sounds like something that would happen at a backwater redneck institution.

Surprised you didn’t sue or file a grievance.

At my first one, when I was in the prep room, in the robe with all it doesn’t cover, my nurse says, “our sons play soccer together”.
That was weird.
So I read the first three pages of the chat, got to the end pages and saw this... I hope VT vs Syracuse analysis after doesn't end with Poop, Fat Jokes, and Colonoscopies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom