Anyone watching Wash v Baylor? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone watching Wash v Baylor?

Did they switch to man? I thought I watched some guys switching off screens?

Team looks pretty big and athletic. This is probably a tougher game than any conference games they’ll play. Quade Carey kinda sucks though.

Looks like Hop has a round 2 team. Stewart doesn’t look like he’s good enough to 1 and done they might get very lucky there.

Team looks pretty big and athletic. This is probably a tougher game than any conference games they’ll play. Quade Carey kinda sucks though.

Looks like Hop has a round 2 team. Stewart doesn’t look like he’s good enough to 1 and done they might get very lucky there.

He's played 15 minutes of college ball haha. Sour grapes? Shouldve just said we're lucky not to have him.

He's got 7 assists in the first half. Sucks seems strong. And wrong

He's played 15 minutes of college ball haha. Sour grapes? Shouldve just said we're lucky not to have him.

Meant to be complimentary in suggesting he might hit the sweet spot of being very good but not able to go pro. Couple inches taller he’s gone.

Real kick in the nuts to lose a talent like that.

is mike eating? he looks thinner than i remember

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom