Anyone watching Wash v Baylor?

samspann1

Living Legend
Baylor had like 5-6 straight horrible possessions down the stretch.

FRANKIEFAN

All Conference
Their freshmen studs got them the big ones McDaniels 3 was huge.

Man it sucks that could be our team.

Hopefully everyone else is looking forward to Cornell and Boeheim vs Boeheim that’ll make up for not getting top talent anymore.

Alsacs

I know that I know nothing. Too bad though
Wait...so switching defenses may throw off an opponent for a possession or two?

This is mind-blowing...
You mean people who say go zone 95% of the time actually have a point? You mean switching defenses can actually confuse an opponent in a critical point and steal a possession? No way.

Shrmdougluvr

Took my quarter!
I dont think they are necessarily a better team then SU right now. I mean they are better, but not win 9 out of 10 better (like UVA was).
Stewart is a difference maker (but he's not close to a freshman Melo FWIW ... not close). Their offensive spacing and passing is much better, but they dont have much more movement. Being able to utilize Stewart on the switch after that last high screen was huge. Syracuse can't do that because Boeheim likes to have his screeners be guys who can't catch or shoot. On D, i liked the fact they went man on the last possession.

samspann1

Living Legend
You mean people who say go zone 95% of the time actually have a point? You mean switching defenses can actually confuse an opponent in a critical point and steal a possession? No way.
Nah, that can't be. After all, how many games has Bilas won as a D-1 head coach?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom