Anything new on Keita? | Syracusefan.com

Anything new on Keita?

Haven't seen anything in a couple of days.

From SWC's post, "The Jim Boeheim Show:"

“We don’t know what is going to happen with Baye Moussa Keita. It could be 5 days. It could be 10 days. We have no idea and we are not going to say anything when we don’t even know.”

Does any know if had an MRI done? You would think he would have one done if he's not back within a week or so.

Just worries me a bit. We have a history with injured "day to day" centers. AO, DC2
Agreed. Just the fact that Boeheim was very cryptic with his answers makes wonder if this could be something more serious.

During UFR yesterday, they were saying that he is doing much better, that this is NOT season ending or anywhere near DC2's injury, but he won't return until he is 100%...

Agreed. Just the fact that Boeheim was very cryptic with his answers makes wonder if this could be something more serious.

Of course it is. It always is. And I wouldn't expect to know anything about it the rest of the way. Even if he comes back we will not be told how limited he is or how much pain he is in, etc. JB just don't play the game that way.

Just once I'd like an Orange injury to go the other way. Looks serious, everyone thinks he's gone and then "Hey it wasn't that bad... he'll be back next game."

I say sit him for NC St & BC...Get him ready for Duke. Lets let the injury heal. No need to rush him back too early only to re-injure himself.

Maybe we could prompt someone to give us more information if we offered them a Danny Schayes autograph. If only one of us were fortunate enough to have one!

I might be able to contribute a Ron Payton autograph to the effort, if that would help?

house_lupus.jpg

Just once I'd like an Orange injury to go the other way. Looks serious, everyone thinks he's gone and then "Hey it wasn't that bad... he'll be back next game."
it has happened...when Ennis hit the deck against pitt, the painful look on his face and going for his arm...my mind told my dislocated shoulder automatically. it just looked very weird. Then he got up and shot his free throws, and I went and changed my drawers.

Um, we just about had that - Ennis is no drama queen - when he did not get up after 30 seconds I was sure he tore his shoulder or elbow up - thank God it was nothing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom