Anything new on Keita? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anything new on Keita?

One thing that really caught my attention in all off the euphoria after the Pitt game was Boeheim's post game quote about Keita. He basically said something like "we don't know if he will be back". This was after the trainer said earlier in the day he would be back. Just thought it was very odd considering the news was good earlier.

One thing that really caught my attention in all off the euphoria after the Pitt game was Boeheim's post game quote about Keita. He basically said something like "we don't know if he will be back". This was after the trainer said earlier in the day he would be back. Just thought it was very odd considering the news was good earlier.
JB said something akin to that it could be 5 days, it could be 10 - we don't know. Not that we don't know if he would be back which would be more ominous. But you would think if an MRI showed a season ending injury, they would have already come out and said that. It's likely the sprained knee they have talked about and that is the type of injury you just have to wait and see how quickly it responds to treatment.

Yeah I think we are all going to be much happier in life if we just assume he is done for the year. We've thrashed ourselves over Fab Melo's suspension, James Southerland's suspension, Arinze's injury and it got us nowhere. In terms of injuries - the SU program just does not give any information. Or at least any correct information during the season. You will drive yourself nuts if you try to "figure it out." Assume he is gone. If he comes back it is a bonus.

Just once I'd like an Orange injury to go the other way. Looks serious, everyone thinks he's gone and then "Hey it wasn't that bad... he'll be back next game."
I think we kinda got that Wednesday nite when Tyler got wadded into the basket stanchion.

Yeah I think we are all going to be much happier in life if we just assume he is done for the year. We've thrashed ourselves over Fab Melo's suspension, James Southerland's suspension, Arinze's injury and it got us nowhere. In terms of injuries - the SU program just does not give any information. Or at least any correct information during the season. You will drive yourself nuts if you try to "figure it out." Assume he is gone. If he comes back it is a bonus.
Kind of wierd , I haven't thought one second about him coming back after Wednesday's game.
Until this post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom