APR & UK | Syracusefan.com

APR & UK

Rocco

Watching you.
Perhaps someone could explain this to me:

If SU is having potential issues with their APR, how does UK do it with all of the one and dones?

Maybe I am completely missing something here.

We should tag an APR - Frequent Questions and Answers at the top of the page.

Leaving early is not a problem. The problem is not completing the coursework and not passing the courses in the second semester.

The players at UK "finish" the classes they take in the second semester and "pass" them all.

Because nobody hold UK to the standards and rules every other NCAA team has to follow. They have there own rules that apply only to them

And why does nobody in the media pickup on this is because The media all year has been on a witch hunt against Syracuse and thats all they care about and it is not fair

Uk recruits the best one and done students duh...but seriously i dunno, if your telling me all these guys actually went to class and finished in good standing than i also believe bernie fine is our next head coach

Because nobody hold UK to the standards and rules every other NCAA team has to follow. They have there own rules that apply only to them

And why does nobody in the media pickup on this is because The media all year has been on a witch hunt against Syracuse and thats all they care about and it is not fair

No one in the media is really picking on SU for the APR thing. It's the people on this board.

Uk recruits the best one and done students duh...but seriously i dunno, if your telling me all these guys actually went to class and finished in good standing than i also believe bernie fine is our next head coach

I would really like to see fellow Cuse fans not mention that man because he is no longer apart of this su basketball program or apart of the syracuse community

and as for exposing Kentucky i will get on it as the first thing when i get out of school with a journalism degree

Me and my pal the real Boss

I would really like to see fellow Cuse fans not mention that man because he is no longer apart of this su basketball program or apart of the syracuse community

and as for exposing Kentucky i will get on it as the first thing when i get out of school with a journalism degree

Me and my pal the real Boss
They don't give out journalism degrees for being able to color within the lines.

Seriously, though, at least when I was at SU you had to pass an extensive grammatical and writing test to be able to transfer into Newhouse.

Hear/Here.

Edit: also, who cares about Kentucky's APR? Seriously? Let's worry about getting our own ducks in a row, hm?

It hurts them, just not enough. You get 3 out of a possible 4 if you leave in good academic standing

Pretty sure you get 4/4. Kentucky had a 979 in 2010; no way they could've gotten that if you only got 3/4 for leaving in good standing.

They take the 4 easiest classes at the school, get a 3.0, leave in good academic standing, and it's as if they never were there. Works like a charm.

Edit: also, who cares about Kentucky's APR? Seriously? Let's worry about getting our own ducks in a row, hm?

I used UK as an example because of their one and done players. I can't imagine any of these kids are fulfilling their 2nd semester work while getting ready to be drafted. It also applies to SU.

I used UK as an example because of their one and done players. I can't imagine any of these kids are fulfilling their 2nd semester work while getting ready to be drafted. It also applies to SU.
I wasn't specifically talking about you, sorry...this topic has just come up a lot the last few weeks. Lots of chatter about Kentucky's APR, it feels like.

That's an easy one! Good tutors and easy classes! Who thinks cousins or wall really finished all their class work before going pro?

That's an easy one! Good tutors and easy classes! Who thinks cousins or wall really finished all their class work before going pro?
they definitely finish but they are taking the easiest possible classes they can so it is not all that difficult

when you are getting ready for the nba I doubt it is any different than their practice game schedule so I see no trouble being able to finish classes

Did you stomp your feet and roll around on the ground while saying this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom