Are the football seatbacks comfortable? | Syracusefan.com

Are the football seatbacks comfortable?

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
My son is always complaining they the 300s don't gave seat backs. Got tickets in the 100s last year for that reason but I prefer the view from up top so I switched back. Thinking of springing them.

Any opinions?

To each his own. I dislike any seat back at the dome. But the seatbacks are nice on the arse.

I sit in the uppers for Hoops, and lowers for football, and don't seem to notice a difference.

I'm a 300 guy for both Just bought one of those orange padded seats that you can bring in and take out each game really comfy

I've got a pregnant wife this season, she's going to want to sit. Where can I get the Orange padded seats with the back on them?

They have them inside the dome at the stands where they sell tshirts. If you want to get ahead of it so you are sure you have one they probably have them at the bookstore too. They sell the ones they install at your seat for the whole season online I think. They are likely a little better but they are double the price for a single season of the other seats, which you get to keep. Might be an option though if your wife is pregnant and you want to reduce the number of things to carry.

They have them inside the dome at the stands where they sell tshirts. If you want to get ahead of it so you are sure you have one they probably have them at the bookstore too. They sell the ones they install for the whole season online I think. they are likely a little better but they are double the price of a seat you get to keep for a single season of having it at your seat for you. Might be an option though if your wife is pregnant and you want to reduce the number of things to carry.

Thank you, much appreciated.

I've got a pregnant wife this season, she's going to want to sit. Where can I get the Orange padded seats with the back on them?

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...6941&catargetid=120138600001586778&cadevice=c

For Cuse specific or

http://www.sportsunlimitedinc.com/stadiumchair.html?CID=GoogleShopping&Back=Orange&Seat=Orange

look more comfortable.

Good man taking care of you pregnant wife and a damn fine woman going to Cuse games when pregnant! My wife was ~ 5 months pregnant last time she was at the dome and cheering like a champ.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...6941&catargetid=120138600001586778&cadevice=c

For Cuse specific or

http://www.sportsunlimitedinc.com/stadiumchair.html?CID=GoogleShopping&Back=Orange&Seat=Orange

look more comfortable.

Good man taking care of you pregnant wife and a damn fine woman going to Cuse games when pregnant! My wife was ~ 5 months pregnant last time she was at the dome and cheering like a champ.

Thank you sir, much appreciated.

She's a shade over 7 months right now and looking forward to Villanova! I doubt she'll keep accompanying me much longer but if she does, I know those feet will hurt. Nothin better than a nice spot to park your @$$.

Thank you sir, much appreciated.

She's a shade over 7 months right now and looking forward to Villanova! I doubt she'll keep accompanying me much longer but if she does, I know those feet will hurt. Nothin better than a nice spot to park your @$$.

Lumbar support is crucial that far along as well which is why i thought the second option to be better. The seat backs they rent at the dome seem worn and a bit dingy. I'd rather buy one but make 100% sure you can take it in with you as I've never tried.

For Cuse specific or

look more comfortable.

I bought the Sun Sport Ltd in orange a few years ago. Very comfortable and I have a bad back. Highly recommend it!

We found some at Wal-mart a few years ago for $10-$15 or so. They have pockets behind the seat back which is actually kind of convenient and a strap for carrying it around your shoulder if your walking a ways to the dome.

My wife is pregnant too so we'll see how many games I get to this year.

I stand on them and they are harder to balance on than the regular benches.

Our 2nd child is due around Thanksgiving. She will be with me at as many games as she can. Our first child was born in October 2012 and she went to a game at 38 weeks.

Our 2nd child is due around Thanksgiving. She will be with me at as many games as she can. Our first child was born in October 2012 and she went to a game at 38 weeks.
Sounds like my wife, she's a trooper... But holy crap man, 38 weeks!?

She said something the other day along the lines of "you're not going to want to take me to games this year." Craziness, she's my co-pilot, I told her as long as you're good to go hop in and let's go.

We never had one of those seats but we're seriously thinking of getting ones through SU this season. It helps carve out a secured area at least the width of the seats so you don't have to sit on a half a cheek when you do sit during games.

The best thing about seatbacks is that they preserve your space! You don't get squeezed in one direction or the other.

ImperialOrange said:
Lumbar support is crucial that far along as well which is why i thought the second option to be better. The seat backs they rent at the dome seem worn and a bit dingy. I'd rather buy one but make 100% sure you can take it in with you as I've never tried.

You can take it in did it all bball season and if its orange they wont know if its the brand they sell inside or some other. Ive got to be honest don't think they would give you trouble either way lots of people have been bringing them for years.

I'd rather buy one but make 100% sure you can take it in with you as I've never tried.

I've been bringing mine in for a few years now and never had an issue. Friends of ours who told us about the ones at Walmart had been bringing some version of their own seats for 10-15 years.

Can't stress the pockets in the back enough :) The are great hideaways for the cans of beer I sneak in.

seatback.jpg

So I just bought my seatback. I bought one (I have two season tickets on the aisle) just to keep people from sliding down. Does anyone notice the problem with the ad they sent out?

Yes the 800# on the left side is wrong! Nice job SU. Also, this process was MUCH harder than it should be. Why do we even have to call a 3rd party to buy these? They should just make it an option when we renew our season tickets. IMG did not have my seat info, I had to give that to them...and then they hung up on me...now I know why we cancelled the contract.

I just ordered online when I bought mine it was quick and painless as long as you know your account number