Are we getting new unis this year... | Syracusefan.com

Are we getting new unis this year...

QManCuse

Walk On
Hopefully, something with a new design and without the gray.

We're in the ACC now.

I think we're required to have an all black alternate uni.

We're in the ACC now.

I think we're required to have an all black alternate uni.

Any ones unreadable from more than 5 feet away.

jordan-brand-silver-anniversary-unc-3.jpg

Why can't SU get dark blue road unis either with white numbers and orange trim or orange numbers and white trim? Get rid of the duct-tape grey, please!-VBOF

Why can't SU get dark blue road unis either with white numbers and orange trim or orange numbers and white trim? Get rid of the duct-tape grey, please!-VBOF
SU will never wear blue as long as JB is coach.

SU will never wear blue as long as JB is coach.
Correction: SU will never wear blue AGAIN...
Every time we put them on its a disaster. It upsets the apple cart. We did it as recent as the Devo era. And I'm pretty sure we did it once during the Coleman years. Bad news. But they do look good!

Every time we put them on its a disaster. It upsets the apple cart. We did it as recent as the Devo era. And I'm pretty sure we did it once during the Coleman years. Bad news. But they do look good!
I don't know. When Brad Stevens is HC, he may try it. Slightly different shade of blue, though. ;)

What is this fashionista fascination? Paris or Milan runways? I get it. ...But these are basketball uniforms. Orange, blue, pink or green...no big deal. As long as they win. Nothing else counts.

What is this fashion fascination? Paris or Milan runways... okay. But these are basketball uniforms. Orange, blue, pink or green...no big deal. As long as they win. Nothing else counts.
Pink and green would be an interesting throwback uni

Can we please bring back the alternating orange, blue, white stripe down the sides of the shorts and jersey please? Hell, put that around the collar and arm holes, too. Our current tops are very bland and we no longer have to worry about looking like we ripped-off a conference foe (Marquette). *I think we had the style first anyway*

And no matter how awesome blue uniforms look, they are worse luck than the football team's all orange uniforms.

What is this fashionista fascination? Paris or Milan runways? ... Okay. But these are basketball uniforms. Orange, blue, pink or green...no big deal. As long as they win. Nothing else counts.

It's especially funny since right now there are uniform threads going strong on both the basketball and the football board.

I feel like I need to cue up Dueling Banjos and watch how those two threads play out.

Well, consider that to be Big East bad luck. Maybe the blue unis will be ACC good luck, but we won't know until someone tries them. Besides, whatever happened to "you make your own luck?"-VBOF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom