Are we ranked this week? | Syracusefan.com

Are we ranked this week?

Even though UVA looks like they are bad and Wagner is Wagner, 5-0 might do it, assuming there is some attrition at the back part of the polls

No. Home game against a 1-1 Perdue team doesn’t break through. Have to get to 4-0 to get enough heads to turn.

I think we will be 27 or 28. Who knows though, App state had the 2nd most "also votes" and they were 1 and 1. After their massive 4 point win at home to Troy they will likely stay ahead of us.
yea app state won on a hail mary

Our game isn't even getting a highlight package during halftime... of an ACC teams game (NC State).

Yes. We join the rankings alongside Washington

I don’t think we get in, if we had absolutely destroyed Purdue then I would say yes, but we are gonna get the LUCK word thrown at us this week. So be it ya gotta win your clunkers. We get in with a w over Virginia and Wagner. They want eyeballs on that nc state game they’ll make it happen.

4-0 will get us into the coaches poll if Purdue wins next week and Syracuse beats Virginia by 20+

Last edited:
IIRC correctly, we were like 42nd in the polls coming in to this week.

We might get to the low- to mid-thirties, IMHO.

Florida in danger against USF. UTSA within striking distance of Texas. Miami victory would see A&M drop out

Even though UVA looks like they are bad and Wagner is Wagner, 5-0 might do it, assuming there is some attrition at the back part of the polls
Cuseregular and I were talking post game...we think Shrader should sit for Wagner and rest his body. Have him available for emergency duty as required.

This all assumes he is okay post Purdue and UVA. Kid is a friggin Warrior.

I'm predicting 30 for coaches and 32 for writers poll.

College Football News has Cuse at #32

If you want to geek out on polls, Massey Composite is the best. It is continually changing as the multitude of polls get updated. Some (polls) are very suspect but fun to see. Just double click on the poll names at the top above all columns.

We sit #41 there but I predict we'll be low 30s by Thursday as more polls get inserted and updated.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom