Are we ranked this week? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Are we ranked this week?

Same guy has Miami ranked after getting beat by a bad Texas A&M team. Have no idea how that Hurricane team was ranked so high.

Texas A&M has a ton of athletes on both sides of the ball. They’re not a bad team, they may be badly coached but they’ve got a ton of talent.

Texas A&M has a ton of athletes on both sides of the ball. They’re not a bad team, they may be badly coached but they’ve got a ton of talent.
They have looked terrible all season

As much as I want to break into the polls having votes puts our name out there, and I want the players hungry to win.

They have looked terrible all season

Not sure what that has to do with what I said. The amount of athletes and FB players on their team was pretty evident just in the first 10 minutes I watched their game with Miami. Watching the rest of the game didn’t change that at all. It’s also possible you don’t know what you’re looking at in this regard and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Not sure what that has to do with what I said. The amount of athletes and FB players on their team was pretty evident just in the first 10 minutes I watched their game with Miami. Watching the rest of the game didn’t change that at all. It’s also possible you don’t know what you’re looking at in this regard and there’s nothing wrong with that.
Just because you have a ton of talent doesn’t mean you’re a good team. Texas A&M is not playing good football period. Miami had no business being ranked 13th and there is nothing wrong with that either.

Just because you have a ton of talent doesn’t mean you’re a good team. Texas A&M is not playing good football period. Miami had no business being ranked 13th and there is nothing wrong with that either.

Ok. Not sure why you’re replying to my posts since what you’re posting doesn’t actually have anything to do with what I was saying. Maybe this post would be better as a stand alone post but you already wrote it once, so……

Not sure why we should be ranked:
  • No team SU has played has a winning record this year.
  • Two victories against teams with losing records were at home
  • SU hasn't played a top 25 team this year, let alone beaten one
But there is a lot to like. 3-0 with a good chance of 4-0 in a week. SU keeps winning and the rankings will sort themselves out.

But there is a lot to like. 3-0 with a good chance of 4-0 in a week. SU keeps winning and the rankings will sort themselves out.
Eye test says there's some teams in the top 25 Purdue could handle. And FSU is ranked after barely squeaking by Louisville. Who we torched.

I don’t think the guys that vote will see that game as ugly. They’ll watch the highlights and see us connect on some good plays for scores, and win a thriller.

The vibe on GameDay was “hmmm, is Syracuse for real?”. And seeing us beat a decent B1G team will reinforce that we are.
Pretty much every voter will watch us play Friday night.

This is why we can't win ugly again

We are one of only 4 teams who are undefeated with 2 or more P5 wins. Purdue is not likely to end the season with a losing record, and I don’t think ’Ville will either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom