Are you freakin kidding me? | Syracusefan.com

Are you freakin kidding me?

BhSZt4JCYAAqDtc.jpg

This really is a pet peeve of mine--has been for years. Can't stand coaches coming out onto the court.

Would love to see refs slap them with T's, or for an opposing player to plow into a coach out on the floor just once to lay the offender out.

Can't stand seeing them get away with that with no repercussions from the officials.

Last edited:
This really is a pet peeve of mine. Can't stand coaches coming out onto the court.

Would love to see refs slap them with T's, or for an opposing player to plow into a coach out on the floor just once to lay the offender out.

Can't stand seeing them get away with that with no repercussions from the officials.

I want to see a player just rocket the ball off of one of their faces.

It's inexcusable. If I'm the commissioner of the officials, I'm going to call the crew chief and ask "What gives with that?" I was out tonight and didn't see the game, so does anyone know whether it happened more than once?

I'm quite sure it's a technical foul when a coach is on the court and the ball touches him. I've often wanted a player to dribble up to an opposing coach on the court and touch him with the ball just to see if the refs would call it.

It's inexcusable. If I'm the commissioner of the officials, I'm going to call the crew chief and ask "What gives with that?" I was out tonight and didn't see the game, so does anyone know whether it happened more than once?

FWIW, I didn't notice him being out on the court during live game action.

Not absolving him in any way, shape or form--just pointing out that it wasn't noticeable to me. And usually [as stated above], it irks me when coaches do it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom