Are you old? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Are you old?

How about you know you're old when one of those new age ROCK Bands I used to enjoy Yesterday When I Was Mad is appearing in concert on PBS... or aren't those the same Pet Shop Boys that I used to know??? I'd have thought they'd be Home and Dry, not looking much like Beautiful People anymore.

I wouldn't have been surprised if I bumped into them in Suburbia, Where the Streets Have No Names checking out some West End Girls! But, How Can You Expect to Be Taken Seriously when you tell people you had A Red Letter Day and saw them on PBS?

I wonder if they are still Bilingual?

OMG It's a 40th Anniversary ..... wait the Pet Shop Boys 40th or PBS's 40th?

This is So Hard!!! Well that might be a good thing......

Last edited:
How about you know you're old when one of those new age ROCK Bands I used to enjoy Yesterday When I Was Mad is appearing in concert on PBS... or aren't those the same Pet Shop Boys that I used to know??? I'd have thought they'd be Home and Dry, not looking much like Beautiful People anymore.

I wouldn't have been surprised if I bumped into them in Suburbia, Where the Streets Have No Names checking out some West End Girls! But, How Can You Expect to Be Taken Seriously when you tell people you had A Red Letter Day and saw them on PBS?

OMG It's a 40th Anniversary ... wait the Pet Shop Boys 40th or PBS's 40th?

This is So Hard!!! Well that might be a good thing...
They cut several songs from the theatrical release. :(

OMG It's a 40th Anniversary ... wait the Pet Shop Boys 40th or PBS's 40th?

This is So Hard!!! Well that might be a good thing...

And tonight a Big Concert event from that Huge Rock Star with 57 top 40 hits 27 top 10 ten hits 9 number 1 hits!! Wow, how times have changed I used to have to turn on MTV to see popular music like this!!! This is definitely not the PBS of my youth!!!
1725841780830.jpeg
1725841703695.jpeg
1725841928625.jpeg

And then………..The Winner Takes it All

Wait...is this concert coming to us from Waterloo? Because could it be ABBA as a follow up?!?! Or maybe it’s just their tunes.

OHHHH MAMMA MIA!!!

Abba 2.jpg

If you change your mind...Take a Chance on me (or them)......

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom