Arkansas hires Chad Morris | Syracusefan.com

Arkansas hires Chad Morris

Deano

All American
Gus Malzhan to Arkansas? Might as well start a thread since it's going to be a topic going forward after today's game. I think it happens and hope so cause Auburn fan's don't appreciate what they have. Maybe they can hire Schiano I heard he's still available.

That's a big step down for Malzhan, IMHO. Although it's gotta be tough when the deck is stacked so much in 'Bama's favor, including a Board Of Regents filled with Bama alumni who lowball Auburn priorities.

Today's game might grease the skids for such a move. Wonder who, if anybody, gets the SEC slot in the NC tourney. I'd go with two-loss Georgia.

Much like Frost is a Nebraska guy, Gus is an Arkansas guy. He gone.

That's a big step down for Malzhan, IMHO. Although it's gotta be tough when the deck is stacked so much in 'Bama's favor, including a Board Of Regents filled with Bama alumni who lowball Auburn priorities.

Today's game might grease the skids for such a move. Wonder who, if anybody, gets the SEC slot in the NC tourney. I'd go with two-loss Georgia.

Georgia has one loss.

If I were Gus I go.
The Auburn fans wanted him gone if he didn’t beat Georgia and Alabama this year.
Go home to Arkansas.
Auburn isn’t that great a job IMO. It’s 2nd fiddle instate and their fans expect to beat Bama. Good luck while Saban is there consistently.

This is and Tennessee are the two programs i thought might offer Dino if we had finished strong.

Go from a school that wanted you fired during a SEC championship game season to a school that fired its head coach as he was walking off the field after the final game.

And they’re both mathematically eliminated from catching the most dysfunctional school in their conference.

Last edited:
Auburn is the 4th best job in their division and 5th when Ole Miss is rolling. Some alumni bases are so disconnected from reality. It's like Tennessee, maybe 7th best job in the SEC after Bama, LSU, GA, A&M, FLA, Auburn? Hell it's pretty even with Ole Miss and Arkansas.

Mark it down, Gus is heading to the land of the Clintons...

going to be a topic going forward after today's game. I think it happens and hope so cause Auburn fan's don't appreciate what they have. Maybe they can hire Schiano I heard he's still available.

True, yes, he was outcoached by smart last night but the previous week he outschemed saban. It happens. Overall he is a great offensive mind and has recruited like crazy! Look at the talent there. Given the way the final weeks played out, i still think auburn is that 4th team. The SEC championship after the Bama game is a tough order. Give that team 3 weeks and they will play with anyone .

Auburn is the 4th best job in their division and 5th when Ole Miss is rolling. Some alumni bases are so disconnected from reality. It's like Tennessee, maybe 7th best job in the SEC after Bama, LSU, GA, A&M, FLA, Auburn? Hell it's pretty even with Ole Miss and Arkansas.

Ole Miss won’t be a good job for 5-10 years imo

Apropos of nothing, Chad is such a bro name.