Army Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Army Game Thread...

Army better team,syracuse more talent difference being is all coaching...Army players can take better pressure shots as the players are stronger

tough loss. they were better today. guess we know what BW means.

Well, at least the women have a legit shot at the championship. But, then again, they have a coach...

Faceoffs and ground balls.

Williams' health will determine rest of the season.

The womens team has 1 more support staff help...And Hicks needs to go if he helps conditioning this team.

Hate to place blame but two unforgivable turnovers late by Bomberry, just brutal

Gait also recruits his players,Desko never gets out of his office to recruit.

Desko for years had his talent just show up to play.

When they win it is the players when they lose it is the Coach. I get it now.

Out played on ground balls. That is effort and on players. Turnovers on the players.

Not to say Desko is without blame. Should have switched out Paduda earlier. It just gets lame to me that when we lose many point to Gait as the savor as if he is all world coach.

Good comeback but some bad play down the stretch cost SU. Molloy neded to make a few saves that elite goalies make and he couldn't do it. Kids a gamer but SU hasn't had an above average goalie since galloway

If you caught Kyle on the radio after the game, he said that our second slide was late all game long, and Army took advantage.

When you start the game 3 for 13 on faceoffs it's going to be an uphill battle. Not sure what took so long to change things up. Varello went 2-3 to end the half and was clearly the difference in the second half. Have to wonder what could have been if Desko made the change earlier in the 2nd Q

Men beat the boys today. Having Army on the schedule toughens SU up.

My take: because of BW, SU doesn't value possession. The thought is that SU will always get the ball back.

We aren't beating Virginia without Ben. I hope he gets better quickly.

Varello got better as the game went on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom