Army Gameday... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Army Gameday...

Gait has zero involvement on the sideline or in the huddles. He's a total bystander. Never seen anything like it before

Big sequence here, run some more time and try go in up at least 3 at half.

If I can’t behave LOL? He literally is talking down to every member on here. Maybe you should give him a suspension. Which should have been done already. Nice moderation job buddy

You seem like a diehard fan let me give you some quality advice, going after a mod will not end well, its not a path you want to go down.

You seem like a diehard fan let me give you some quality advice, going after a mod will not end well, its not a path you want to go down.
If that was Bees…..man o man holy crap.

Game thread is drunk but the team appears to have sobered up!

HT stats:

1646260418520.png

Yup great look and a rocket but bad placement, good play design though. Needed him to bounce that.
A litter twister sort of release on that shot rather than switching to his left. I would just switch hands and let a bouncer fly from that distance. It was still moving though.

Well a much better 2nd quarter, Phaup really the catalyst but SU takign advantage and getting some good looks. Need to continue to throw multiple guys at SU, liked seeing Corsi and Buttermore out there. Cook continues to be the Paul Harris of the lax team, complete enigma. This does not seem like the game for him. Need to keep our foot on the gas here in the 2nd half, Army will not go away.

Gait has zero involvement on the sideline or in the huddles. He's a total bystander. Never seen anything like it before
I’ve noticed this, too. John Danowski is similar when it comes to the separate huddles, but he’ll speak to the whole team in a big huddle when needed. Not sure what to make of Gait’s lack of involvement. Perhaps he just trusts his assistants that much. I guess I hope that’s it. It is odd, though.

Well a much better 2nd quarter, Phaup really the catalyst but SU takign advantage and getting some good looks. Need to continue to throw multiple guys at SU, liked seeing Corsi and Buttermore out there. Cook continues to be the Paul Harris of the lax team, complete enigma. This does not seem like the game for him. Need to keep our foot on the gas here in the 2nd half, Army will not go away.
I noticed we started attacking more as well instead of just passing around and then running aimlessly. Faceoff is what I expected from P this game, but he’s getting shoved to the ground after he positions himself in front of an opposing player so I don’t know if that’s not a call there.
I do want to see more Corsi and a sprinkle of Firorini in there.
Would like to see Berkman behind the cage looking for cutters.

I noticed we started attacking more as well instead of just passing around and then running aimlessly. Faceoff is what I expected from P this game, but he’s getting shoved to the ground after he positions himself in front of an opposing player so I don’t know if that’s not a call there.
I do want to see more Corsi and a sprinkle of Firorini in there.
Would like to see Berkman behind the cage looking for cutters.
Phaup throws himself on the ground a lot, but there have been a ton of non-calls in the last three games.

He did tackle that Army guy, though.

Got home to turn it on at half with SU up 10-7.

I’ll take the blame if they lose.

Turnovers again, smh. Gotta be smarter, killing us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom