Army Gameday... | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Army Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there is a ton of panic here. But army cannot guard our receivers. If we just are patient and throw intermediate routes, we are going to score 21 points at a minimum in the second half.
Honestly we probably will have the ball four times at this rate, are we confident we can score three TDs ? I’m not

You guys are ridiculous. This is not a good matchup. We’re only down 7. Chill out. Bunch of over reacting babies on this board.
It's a great matchup lmao Shrader should be throwing for 500 yards and our linebackers are studs. That was an embarrassing half. We should be burying this team.

I know there is a ton of panic here. But army cannot guard our receivers. If we just are patient and throw intermediate routes, we are going to score 21 points at a minimum in the second half.
Honestly we probably will have the ball four times at this rate, are we confident we can score three TDs

How does Alford not box out the freaking DB. He is 6'5 and legit let a DB come up and snatch it from him. Use your freaking body
He’s hurt now too. Went to the tunnel with a trainer.

Defense cant get off the field and the offense cant score FUN TIMES

Army had 2 scoring drives. Their coaches just didn't do anything stupid they are a team that CANNOT pick up a 3rd and 10 but are built to pick up 4th and 1. D has been OK.

Don't ask me why Beck started the game with 2 QB draws. One of the WRs will break a short throw for a TD if we give them a chance.

When you can’t run the ball, it’s hard to sustain drives. This offensive line can’t run block. These receivers are not consistent enough to make 7-8 plays in a series.

Denaberg probably would have hit a long one if we weren't saving TWO timeouts with 23 seconds left. Don't really mind that ending to the half the offense should be pissed off.

I don't think the D has been that bad we don't recruit 5 star D linemen they held them to 10 points the offense got them 3 off the 2 3 and outs.
No...Army's dominant ball control held them to 10. A competent P5 line...not just 5star lines, should not be getting blown up at the los against Army.

You guys are ridiculous. This is not a good matchup. We’re only down 7. Chill out. Bunch of over reacting babies on this board.
It was a horrificly frustrating half of football to watch.

And so sick of hearing the excuses of how we can’t possibly expect to beat shitty NYS teams who lose to everybody else in every sport.

No surprise, We are going to learn a lot about this team in the second half.

Absolutely shocking to not force them to win 1-1 at wideout. Put 8-9 in the box every single time.

Even if they have a guy open, their QB throws it 10 yards over their head. The Army passing game is why we’re not losing by more.

Lol you people are embarrassing. It’s like you’ve never watched football before
Let’s not score give Army the ball back so they can take up 80% of the quarter and wear our defense out even more than they already have. If the quarter wasn’t winding down they would’ve got 7 and it’d be 14-3 right now. We’ve had the ball for less than 7 minutes. We don’t score when we have the ball, we don’t win. Simple.

Dare I say we're giving too much respect to Army? We're playing like were afraid to hurt their feelings

So far the game plan by the coaches gives me zero hope the 2nd half is any different.

Absolutely shocking to not force them to win 1-1 at wideout. Put 8-9 in the box every single time.

That is what I said it isn't rocket science. 0 coverage everyone man up be clear whose man is whose especially with all those tight ends and just play. If our DBs can't cover ARMY WRs 1 on 1 then they need to find a different job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom