Army Gameday... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Army Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Rocky has an answer for an offensive line that just Bulldozed our D-line...Rocky's a legend I'm sure it's happened before

For a second, I thought they actually committed a penalty.

Why do they call those far end quick out pass plays for Shrader? He cannot make that throw quickly enough.
It’ll almost surely go for a pick 6 in the upcoming October slate. Maybe more than once.

The runs weren't the problem. Gained seven and then passed when the middle was open.
It is when we don’t want to run the ball with Shrader 24 times a game

I know our D is the 3-3-5 but you can't give up 6-7 yards a carry. Gotta go to a 4-3
Seems like something we probably could’ve figured out the second Army was added to the schedule, no?

Guys.. I’m pleased to report that defensive stop just caused me to back away from the ledge. Let’s hope the offense doesn’t put me right back out on it.

Seems like something we probably could’ve figured out the second Army was added to the schedule, no?

You'd like to think. SU seems to concerned with the fact Army is in the gun, but 90% is still runs or very short passes. We're playing into their hands with so many DBs on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom