Arrival of Season tickets | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Arrival of Season tickets

Got mine today in Sebastian Florida I''ll be leaving for Syracuse 2 weeks from today.

Just grabbed them from the mailbox here in Marlboro MA. So excited for this year.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Still don't have mine and I'm in Fulton. Don't like the fact that these are always shipped without tracking. Most teams I know of ship theirs UPS or Priority Mail

Still waiting for mine in Johnson City though I did get the extra parking pass I picked up a couple of weeks ago.

yea nothing yet for me in dryden. im expecting tues-wed at the latest as usually from ups its 1 day to go from syracuse to dryden assuming they were mailed friday afternoon

Got mine today. For those still waiting the tickets are mailed out in batches you should be getting them throughout the week

I got my tickets today (Albany-area). I agree about the lack of their being anything interesting in the document (well, except for the tickets). I am glad that I know that I am a booster and can not even look at a player without violating NCAA regulations.

But seriously, why can't they sent out a media guide, poster, or anything? One year I got a license plate frame. Felt good. But a roster or anything would be appreciated.
how about $20 food drink or store voucher with no alcohol purchasing

Felt giddy all day about picking up my new car. THEN I drove it home and found my season tix in today's mail! I'm not sure which life event was more exciting. It was a good day.

Mine arrived on Monday in Atlanta. Strange, as usually they arrive a day or two after others have started receiving them.

They must've just sent them to the "important people" first this year. ;)

Got mine in the mail yesterday!!! Ready for the season to begin. Oh, and VA Tech still SUCKS!!!

In the Utica area. Still waiting for mine.

1st season will SU FB tix. Excited.

Have been a Bills season ticket holder for 10 years.

I got mine yesterday...can't wait. Orangepack I am in Fulton so I suspect you will get yours today...

Very excited to start a new tradition with my first year as a season ticket holder

Got mine yesterday (Monday, 8/15). I was getting a little nervous. I think i'll make a note of when it came for next year.