Art Monk | Syracusefan.com

Art Monk

I doubt they will do the same for Art.
Art never played in the Big East, so I wouldn't expect anything.

With the current situation, it's doubtful the BE could agree to do any form of recognition for anyone... let alone for someone from a departing member.

Art never played in the Big East, so I wouldn't expect anything.

With the current situation, it's doubtful the BE could agree to do any form of recognition... especially for someone from a departing member.
Donnie Mac never played football in the Big East either. He graduated in 1988; Big East football began in 1991.

Donnie Mac never played football in the Big East either. He graduated in 1988; Big East football began in 1991.
Oops, that's true.

Either way, other than collecting & keeping revenue and other monies on their behalf, Syracuse and Pitt are dead to the BE for anything other than completing athletic schedules.

Congrats to Art! My wife did work study at SU, and one of her jobs was working at the dining hall for the 'training table/study session' for the FB team. Even back then, she raved about how polite, considerate, and what a hard worker Art Monk was. Again, congrats!

Great news. Sometimes nice guys finish first.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Rick Wright must be thrilled. Now he can tell people he talked a CFB HOFer into coming to Syracuse AND talking him out of quitting. I'm sure Art Monk will thank Rick Wright in his speech for every thing he did for him.