As a warm-up to the SU game...Let's go VPI, kick Buttger's *sses | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

As a warm-up to the SU game...Let's go VPI, kick Buttger's *sses

Nova is turrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible

Va Tech is worse - why rush 3 on 3rd down? D U M B

Guess I am rooting for Va Tech over buttgers...gotta root for the ACC team and of course anyone playing buttgers...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Has anyone else had to consciously remind themselves we root for ACC now? I mean this game is a given, I would root for whoever is playing Rutgers but in the Duke game yesterday, I constantly kept having to remind myself to root for our ACC brethren.

Has anyone else had to consciously remind themselves we root for ACC now? I mean this game is a given, I would root for whoever is playing Rutgers but in the Duke game yesterday, I constantly kept having to remind myself to root for our ACC brethren.

Definitely already in ACC mode. But it is weird watching VTech again. Almost feels like we weren't in different conferences this whole time.

Right now it depends on the team from the Big East...I would root for Pitt, Louisville, Cincy and probably ND...root now for most ACC except dook...unless dook is playing out of conference...not a big fan of Thug U (aka Miami).

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Right now it depends on the team from the Big East...I would root for Pitt, Louisville, Cincy and probably ND...root now for most ACC except dook...unless dook is playing out of conference...not a big fan of Thug U (aka Miami).

Sent from Kindle Fire HD
Well Pitt, Lville and ND are all ACC, minus the ND partial stuff which has me hoping they get destroyed by Bama. I get that it probably helps us if ND wins but I just cant stand them until they join full time.

Well it seems this crappy game is headed to OT...yay...bleeccchhhh

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

For me Villanova and St Johns is ok...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Muhahahaha...buttgers loses after leading most of the game...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

YES! Down goes Buttgers! Down goes Buttgers!

Now to go over to their board and watch for the meltdown. LMAO.

Way to go Buttgers! Way to snatch defeat from the hand of victory!

Bwahahahaha, F Rutgers. Such an embarrassment that we lost to them this year, their offense is the worst in D1.

Walter Camp just rose from the grave so he could personally slap everyone involved in that game!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom