As a warm-up to the SU game...Let's go VPI, kick Buttger's *sses | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

As a warm-up to the SU game...Let's go VPI, kick Buttger's *sses

That game was painful to watch. I guess I was not aware how inept Rutgers is on offense. I saw multiple 3 rd and over 6 where they just ran the ball up middle, it just looked like they weren't even trying.

couldnt been any better... they lost, looked like crap on natl tv...and we get some crow sent toward russell bowl officals of I TOLD YOU SO

Good news for Rutgers, the Defense graduates and Gary Nova is back next year.

oh, wait, nevermind...

Gary Nova - Big East's version of Mr Tony "Inconsistent" Romo but even worse.

For every one week he looks like Johnny Unitas, the next two he looks like Johnny Bagodonuts.

When has he ever looked like Johnny Unitas. He had one good game against Arkansas, and that is like playing against air. The guy has been terrible all year.

Might be the worst game of the season, in all of D-1

The Russel Athletic people are probably feeling real good about themselves right now.

Wow, on the R ivals board, there are calls to fire Flood. It was the same offense tonight as all year. Now, suddenly, the offense is a problem?

Wow, they're encouraging everyone to contact Pernetti to get Flood fired.
Normally I wouldnt think one game would warrant such a rash decision but they lost like 3 of their last 4 and that game tonight was ridiculous, like literally that was the worst football game ever played.

Rutgers should be counting their lucky stars that they didn't make the BCS bowl. And they thought this was ugly... pffffff...

Part of me wishes they went to the BCS bowl just to see how bad it would have gotten. The rest of me understands that losing to a 6-6 VT is much more embarrassing than getting worked in a BCS bowl. It was well worth the seemingly 8 hours that it took to watch that debacle

When the announcers are cracking jokes in the middle of the telecast about how ridiculous of a game they are being subjected to, you know its bad.

Millen flat out stated that both teams had terrible quarterback play. How many times do you hear that from a college color commentator? They are never that harsh. lol.

And the rain in Orlando is still pouring on all 10 of their fans. Nice way to piss all over them on their way out Florida gods.

Man, one day they are gloating about the B1G invite, the next day they start a thread about cancelling their season tickets. LOL. I can't get enough of the meltdown.

The Russel Athletic people are probably feeling real good about themselves right now.
Wow, talk about futility. Both teams combined for only 27 1st downs, and neither team even managed 200 yds. of total offense (and that includes the OT).

Wow, talk about futility. Both teams combined for only 27 1st downs, and neither team even managed 200 yds. of total offense (and that includes the OT).

Someone who didn't watch may confuse the yardage as a product of good defense, but it is definitely jus two shitty offenses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom